LTS/LTT Death star holo!

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

dcwzero
Novice Crafter

LTS/LTT Death star holo!

Post by dcwzero » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone wants to buy a death star Holo.

Only catch is its in the europe-chimera server!!

So any who was wondering if anyone gotz a toon there and wants to buy it for that toon ill take the creds or a dewback in the sunrunner server 8)

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: LTS/LTT Death star holo!

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 am

dcwzero wrote:Hey guys i was wondering if anyone wants to buy a death star Holo.

So any who was wondering if anyone gotz a toon there and wants to buy it for that toon ill take the creds or a dewback in the sunrunner server 8)
Let me know how this works out as I have found a spare dewback miniature or 6 in my bank box, we may be able to work something out although I don't play on any other server than Sunrunner.

dcwzero
Novice Crafter

Post by dcwzero » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Monty Burns wrote:
dcwzero wrote:Hey guys i was wondering if anyone wants to buy a death star Holo.

Let me know how this works out as I have found a spare dewback miniature or 6 in my bank box, we may be able to work something out although I don't play on any other server than Sunrunner.
havent got anyone to buyt the death star or trade it off my hands did you want to sell your dewback i would be interested in obtaining one.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:56 pm

dcwzero wrote:
Monty Burns wrote:

havent got anyone to buyt the death star or trade it off my hands did you want to sell your dewback i would be interested in obtaining one.
I don't mind selling it or trading it or what ever really, I have about 3 of everything so getting rid of one isn't a big deal to me and in the end its one more space I can use to store something useful.

dcwzero
Novice Crafter

Post by dcwzero » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 am

send me a in game mail to dcwtrader if your interested man cuz i am thx!!!