User MISTAKE: sorry my bad =(

Ideas and discussions on third party tools and utilities

Moderator: Forum Moderator

passionfly1
Apprentice Crafter

User MISTAKE: sorry my bad =(

Post by passionfly1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 am

I have a screenshot of a Sigioho resource I first mined back in July/Aug of 2003 that I wanted to add to the SWGAid Inventory database. I clearly remember mining this resource since it was the FIRST resource I ever mined and though I would corner the market on Flurry in Liquid Petro (LOL). With my 6 Small BER 4 harvestors planted at the foot of Anchorhead in the first month of the games existence I set to get rich! I recently started inventoring all my resources and came across this sentimental resource and wanted to add it to my inventory database. Yet because there is a cap on the website I can not (using SWGAid) add it to my inventory as it will not allow it.

The website has put a cap of 600 on Decay Resist for Class 7 Liquid Petro Fuel. I am not sure if all classes of Liquid Petro Fuel exceed this amount and may have an abnormally large Decay Resist but clearly as you can see from my screeshot your cap is wrong. Please adjust this cap to 800 not 600 so this resource can be added to inventories in the future if a similiar spawn occurs. Thank you.
caperror1.jpg
caperror1.jpg (113.89 KiB) Viewed 11396 times
caperror2.jpg
caperror2.jpg (73.62 KiB) Viewed 11396 times
caperror3.jpg
caperror3.jpg (164.11 KiB) Viewed 11396 times
Last edited by passionfly1 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Resource cap for Class 7 Liquid Petro Fuel is WRONG!

Post by Savacc » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 am

I moved this to the Third Party Program Forum because it is a SWGAide issue and not a SWGCraft or game issue.

Clearly you are correct and Zimoon needs to enter the correct fields for DR on Solid petrol Fuel. It appears he has entered the fields for LIQUID petrol fuel instead.

Paria
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Paria » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:29 am

passionfly1 it seems that the ressource that you are showing us is a Class 7 Solid Petro Fuel.
In SWGCraft you are looking for Class 7 Liquid Petro Fuel caps :D

PS: what interface are you using? I love the color of your in-game window border.

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Post by panino76 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

Paria wrote:passionfly1 it seems that the ressource that you are showing us is a Class 7 Solid Petro Fuel.
In SWGCraft you are looking for Class 7 Liquid Petro Fuel caps :D

PS: what interface are you using? I love the color of your in-game window border.
rofl....was just writing the same thing :D

Artax Wavingwalker

passionfly1
Apprentice Crafter

Post by passionfly1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am

BIG FAT DOH!!!!! lol sorry about that I corrected the entry in the SWGCraft database and everything is fine. I guess I'm still a noob at working the Utility and the database. Sorry about that. Obviously, SWGAid is working fine and its my oversight >.<

The UI I'm using is the Windows Release Candidate build 7100 (64-bit) running under test mode not eval mode and using a modfied "Sunset and Gold" theme that you can download off the Microsoft site for themes for Win RC7.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am

Hehe, thanks Paria, I went over all possible files until I read all the text again DOH

/Z

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 am

:oops: looks like I added to the confusion, Sorry :roll:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:34 am

Savacc wrote::oops: looks like I added to the confusion, Sorry :roll:
No worries, I went over my local development tree and found the values were correct, so I realized the problem must be elsewhere, and then I read the screenshots more more careful 8)

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Re: User MISTAKE: Resource cap for Cl 7 Liquid Petro WRONG!

Post by Tech Twin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:50 pm

I ran into a similar problem yesterday while updating my inventory with all my old Kettemoor resoruces. Another case of the class being close, but not quite right. Simple to fix, not alays simple to catch, lol.

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: User MISTAKE: Resource cap for Cl 7 Liquid Petro WRONG!

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 pm

At the old SWGCraft, R.I.P., where I occasionally moderated the submitted changes to resources, there were three distinct main mistakes made by the submitters:
  • Names misspelled
  • Values wrong or transposed to the wrong stats
  • Class names too close mixed up
The two first was a tie I guess, but the third was always there, at least way before any other error I had to look into 8)
Those two pairs of Iron, Plumbum and Polonium, and, Dolovite and Doonium, topped the list I think. The Cl X Liquid vs. Solid not so mych, but they were not that commonly submitted either. But all Class X resource-class were always there :D

Summation: it has always happened and it will continue to ... :mrgreen:

See u in a week

/Zimoon