SWG crafter Utility

Ideas and discussions on third party tools and utilities

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWG crafter Utility

Post by Zimoon » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Edra wrote:When will this be available? I sent the op a pm but haven't gotten a response.
A quick look at his last login is from Oct 23. he was interested in joining the SWGAide team so possibly he put that utility on ice but I don't know about that.

/Zimoon

xtreme.gamer
Novice Crafter

Post by xtreme.gamer » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm

This looks really usefull! I am Master Shipwright and always seem to have a hard time finding and managing my resources! I can't wait for this to be available. Wish I knew something about programming, I would take time off of work to make this the premiere tool for crafters. Good luck and keep up the good work...it is appreciated!

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:42 pm

xtreme.gamer wrote:This looks really usefull! I am Master Shipwright and always seem to have a hard time finding and managing my resources! I can't wait for this to be available. Wish I knew something about programming, I would take time off of work to make this the premiere tool for crafters. Good luck and keep up the good work...it is appreciated!
Welcome by and congrats to your first post here :D

Have you tested SWGAide, nearby thread, my signature? 8)

/Zimoon

xtreme.gamer
Novice Crafter

Post by xtreme.gamer » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Not yet...just found out about it today. I will probably try it out. Curious to see how it works. Can it be used in game or is it an out of game tool?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 am

xtreme.gamer wrote:Not yet...just found out about it today. I will probably try it out. Curious to see how it works. Can it be used in game or is it an out of game tool?
It is an out-of-game application. However, you can use it to "move data" between the two using mails and using the in-game notepad files. That is how the support for ISDroids and resource submissions to this site works, mails and note files between the two.

/Zimoon