Page 22 of 26

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 am
by Attos
panino76 wrote:
Attos wrote:I'm having trouble with my tool. I put my resources into it, and updated. Thing is, for every schem it says "none available" for the resources. Anyone know a fix for this?
Please, make a screenshot of your resource page and post it in this thread.

Thanks

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 am
by agida
Attos wrote:
panino76 wrote:
Attos wrote:I'm having trouble with my tool. I put my resources into it, and updated. Thing is, for every schem it says "none available" for the resources. Anyone know a fix for this?
Please, make a screenshot of your resource page and post it in this thread.

Thanks
This looks like my version - does this have the ignore Kashyyyk and Mustafar resources? If so, I had a bug it it and have a better one on a link below. If not send the spreadsheet to me and I'll take a look at it.

agida@swg-piloten.com

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 pm
by Veerlo
Worked Fine with what you did Agina. But now my trial version of Excel is locked I can open the file but just can't change anything in it.

I suppose i could manually downlad the ressource file .csv ( or wahetever it is ) but i can'T add any sc hematics or anything :(

Any other program other then Openoffice might make it work ? I very like this tool and would like to use it on a regular basis.

Thanks

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 pm
by agida
Veerlo wrote:Worked Fine with what you did Agina. But now my trial version of Excel is locked I can open the file but just can't change anything in it.

I suppose i could manually download the resource file .csv ( or whatever it is ) but i can'T add any schematics or anything :(

Any other program other then Openoffice might make it work ? I very like this tool and would like to use it on a regular basis.

Thanks
Sorry, this started out with Excel and no one has created a .net version that I know of. There is swgaide but it is not as good as this tool yet.

As for adding schematics I have an Excel Alpha version that I've made available for adding schematics but haven't finished it yet. See one of the links below.

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:35 pm
by Veerlo
agida wrote:
Veerlo wrote:Worked Fine with what you did Agina. But now my trial version of Excel is locked I can open the file but just can't change anything in it.

I suppose i could manually download the resource file .csv ( or whatever it is ) but i can'T add any schematics or anything :(

Any other program other then Openoffice might make it work ? I very like this tool and would like to use it on a regular basis.

Thanks
Sorry, this started out with Excel and no one has created a .net version that I know of. There is swgaide but it is not as good as this tool yet.

As for adding schematics I have an Excel Alpha version that I've made available for adding schematics but haven't finished it yet. See one of the links below.
I found an old Copy of Office XP professional thought my problems were solved... seems i only have the cd and NOT the cd-key and i changed pc since last time i installed it so can'T run any programs to search a cd-key :(

What am i gonna do ??? :( :( :( :( :(

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 am
by agida
Veerlo wrote:
agida wrote:
Veerlo wrote:Worked Fine with what you did Agina. But now my trial version of Excel is locked I can open the file but just can't change anything in it.

I suppose i could manually download the resource file .csv ( or whatever it is ) but i can'T add any schematics or anything :(

Any other program other then Openoffice might make it work ? I very like this tool and would like to use it on a regular basis.

Thanks
Sorry, this started out with Excel and no one has created a .net version that I know of. There is swgaide but it is not as good as this tool yet.

As for adding schematics I have an Excel Alpha version that I've made available for adding schematics but haven't finished it yet. See one of the links below.
I found an old Copy of Office XP professional thought my problems were solved... seems i only have the cd and NOT the cd-key and i changed pc since last time i installed it so can'T run any programs to search a cd-key :(

What am i gonna do ??? :( :( :( :( :(
Check your PM :mrgreen:

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 am
by Veerlo
Well seems like the excel gods are against me....

Excel 2007 is still installed but is in lock mode...

Some file went corrupted for i dunno what reason on office pro cp, had to uninstall and then install back Office Pro. Guess what ... CD won't read... it's a bit old and just a tad scratched but that didn't change a thing first time i installed... Now can't install it...

I went and found with one of my friends an old copy of Office 2000 which is even older the office xp pro. Don't even get the debug tool so i'm stuck again.... can't remove the "Missing" parts

:cry: Excel divinities realy hate me :cry:

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 am
by panino76
Veerlo wrote:Well seems like the excel gods are against me....

Excel 2007 is still installed but is in lock mode...

Some file went corrupted for i dunno what reason on office pro cp, had to uninstall and then install back Office Pro. Guess what ... CD won't read... it's a bit old and just a tad scratched but that didn't change a thing first time i installed... Now can't install it...

I went and found with one of my friends an old copy of Office 2000 which is even older the office xp pro. Don't even get the debug tool so i'm stuck again.... can't remove the "Missing" parts

:cry: Excel divinities realy hate me :cry:
This is why I never install trial software...try to use a good tool to clean up your hard drive, like CCleaner (that's a really nice program)...I don't really know if this spreadsheet could work over Office 2000...it's actually developed on a version of Excel 2003, I fear that with office 2000 you *could* have some compatibility issues...but I could be wrong.
Anyway, I don't think you'd have too many difficulties in.... *cough*... *cough*...finding a copy of Office 2003....*cough*....

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am
by Veerlo
panino76 wrote:
Veerlo wrote:Well seems like the excel gods are against me....

Excel 2007 is still installed but is in lock mode...

Some file went corrupted for i dunno what reason on office pro cp, had to uninstall and then install back Office Pro. Guess what ... CD won't read... it's a bit old and just a tad scratched but that didn't change a thing first time i installed... Now can't install it...

I went and found with one of my friends an old copy of Office 2000 which is even older the office xp pro. Don't even get the debug tool so i'm stuck again.... can't remove the "Missing" parts

:cry: Excel divinities realy hate me :cry:
This is why I never install trial software...try to use a good tool to clean up your hard drive, like CCleaner (that's a really nice program)...I don't really know if this spreadsheet could work over Office 2000...it's actually developed on a version of Excel 2003, I fear that with office 2000 you *could* have some compatibility issues...but I could be wrong.
Anyway, I don't think you'd have too many difficulties in.... *cough*... *cough*...finding a copy of Office 2003....*cough*....
Hahahahaha If only it was THAT Easy to find it ;)

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 pm
by ToePick
having same issue with resources not showing up..i'm a little confused with what you set to -1? and then they all showed up?

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:56 am
by Ruh
ToePick wrote:having same issue with resources not showing up..i'm a little confused with what you set to -1? and then they all showed up?
Assuming you mean having resources show up in the crafting tab do the following:
If you haven't already done so, back up your resources. Then set the quantity of each resource to -1 and click on "Update Resources". In doing so you will remove all of your resources. Then restore the back up you created. That should fix the problem.

If not, contact me at Starsider.Ruh and I'll try and help you more.

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:40 am
by Ruh
Agaida, with your version (2.x.0a) I get the following error when I try to import my data from Panino's version (2.0.2):
Run-time error '1004':
Unable to set the LineStyle property of the Border class
While the error message is up I can see that it has highlighted Chr(0) which suggests to me that there was an error there. When I selected debug it highlights the following line of code in importExternalData:

Code: Select all

Err.Raise Err.Number, Err.Source, Err.Description
I will say that I am using Office 2007, but I have not had any issue running 2.0.2.

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 pm
by panino76
Ruh wrote:Agaida, with your version (2.x.0a) I get the following error when I try to import my data from Panino's version (2.0.2):
Run-time error '1004':
Unable to set the LineStyle property of the Border class
While the error message is up I can see that it has highlighted Chr(0) which suggests to me that there was an error there. When I selected debug it highlights the following line of code in importExternalData:

Code: Select all

Err.Raise Err.Number, Err.Source, Err.Description
I will say that I am using Office 2007, but I have not had any issue running 2.0.2.
It's a known bug of Excel 2007, I've a fix in the next release for that, I hope to update it one day (maybe with engineer schemas updated).....actually I'm pretty busy with some rl issues...

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:36 pm
by Ruh
panino76 wrote:
Ruh wrote:Agaida, with your version (2.x.0a) I get the following error when I try to import my data from Panino's version (2.0.2):
Run-time error '1004':
Unable to set the LineStyle property of the Border class
While the error message is up I can see that it has highlighted Chr(0) which suggests to me that there was an error there. When I selected debug it highlights the following line of code in importExternalData:

Code: Select all

Err.Raise Err.Number, Err.Source, Err.Description
I will say that I am using Office 2007, but I have not had any issue running 2.0.2.
It's a known bug of Excel 2007, I've a fix in the next release for that, I hope to update it one day (maybe with engineer schemas updated).....actually I'm pretty busy with some rl issues...
I wonder if I previously set up a work around then, because, like I said, it works with the latest version that you put out and I don't recall having this problem previously. But then again, I do have a pretty bad memory.

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 am
by Fooman
Hello there,

I just received the mail from SOE about server closes... and it brought back so many memories of SWG...so I had to google to see if my spreadsheet was still around after all those years...

I just can't believe that what started as a simple spreadsheet that I work on while ... errr being boooorrreeedd at work has kept going!

A great thanks to those that have been able to maintain it and make it evolve!!

Fooman,

SWG Crafter forever!