Page 12 of 26

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm
by panino76
miller, just read the first page of this thread, you'll find the way to get rid of errors.

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm
by miller1003
Heh, I wonder how many times you've had to post that reply? Problem solved, sorry to bug you :)

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:03 pm
by panino76
miller1003 wrote:Heh, I wonder how many times you've had to post that reply? Problem solved, sorry to bug you :)
eheheh, no prob :)

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm
by agida
Artax any word on bringing back the old schematic form?

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:38 pm
by Yunix
i heave a problem. error 9

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm
by panino76
Yunix wrote:i heave a problem. error 9
pls, tell me what operations you did to get this error. Thanks

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 pm
by panino76
agida wrote:Artax any word on bringing back the old schematic form?
I was actively working on it, but actually I'm studying for the next exams. I hope to continue my work in the first days of the next month.

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:39 am
by Yunix
oh sorry, vista 64 bit home prämium, excel 2007, quad core 6600, 8 GB RAM

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am
by panino76
Yunix wrote:oh sorry, vista 64 bit home prämium, excel 2007, quad core 6600, 8 GB RAM
no, what I mean is if you can say me what you were doing when you got the error...

I don't speak german, so a translation of the error msg would be really appreciated, but one thing I could think of is: have you copied the zlib.dll inside the folder syswow64? (under C:\windows)

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:48 pm
by agida
panino76 wrote:
agida wrote:Artax any word on bringing back the old schematic form?
I was actively working on it, but actually I'm studying for the next exams. I hope to continue my work in the first days of the next month.
Thanks for the update. I've tried to get the old one to work but much of the code is dead now. Personally I didn't mind the slowness - getting a cup of coffee while it chugged didn't bother me - LOL.

Still, thanks for this awesome tool updates you've done.

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:11 pm
by panino76
agida wrote:
panino76 wrote:
agida wrote:Artax any word on bringing back the old schematic form?
I was actively working on it, but actually I'm studying for the next exams. I hope to continue my work in the first days of the next month.
Thanks for the update. I've tried to get the old one to work but much of the code is dead now. Personally I didn't mind the slowness - getting a cup of coffee while it chugged didn't bother me - LOL.

Still, thanks for this awesome tool updates you've done.
Nothing still written in stone, but this is what I'm currently working on (consider it a prototype :lol: )

Image

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:43 pm
by Yunix
more and mor error wiht excel 2007 and vista 64 bit and windows 7, 32 bit build 7000. errors with seek to download directorym, Microsoft Visual Basic Error.

I will have to use again excel 2003 and win xp

Yunix /Gorath

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:54 pm
by panino76
Yunix wrote:more and mor error wiht excel 2007 and vista 64 bit and windows 7, 32 bit build 7000. errors with seek to download directorym, Microsoft Visual Basic Error.

I will have to use again excel 2003 and win xp

Yunix /Gorath
m8, if you want me to help you, you should provide me what errors, how you got it (what you were doin) and should reply to the question I made you the last time you posted.

Thanks

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 am
by Sac
G'day Mate,

Once again, awesome tool. I regularly tell our crafters to get it.

I've been making Adv Ranged Cores lately and it seems to me that it's not picking up the right Crystal Gem.
This is my resource list:
Image

and this is the crafting sheet:
Image

As you can see (with no CD for any gems) both Quademoli and Omniheupes have higher OQs than Durtriwovemaside or Horo and yet neither is chosen for the craft. (Even Egogate should come in ahead of Horo). It's obviously not a weighting preference based on the 2nd stat (CD) because that is 0 for all of them. Or am I missing something?

Regards,
Sac

Re: *NEW* JnF's SWGCTool v2.0 - Official Thread

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 pm
by panino76
Sac wrote:G'day Mate,

Once again, awesome tool. I regularly tell our crafters to get it.

I've been making Adv Ranged Cores lately and it seems to me that it's not picking up the right Crystal Gem.
This is my resource list:
Image

and this is the crafting sheet:
Image

As you can see (with no CD for any gems) both Quademoli and Omniheupes have higher OQs than Durtriwovemaside or Horo and yet neither is chosen for the craft. (Even Egogate should come in ahead of Horo). It's obviously not a weighting preference based on the 2nd stat (CD) because that is 0 for all of them. Or am I missing something?

Regards,
Sac
Unfortunately this is an old piece of code, when it compares resources of the same type, if they are all capped (see, every gemstone comes out 100% due to the crafting bonus) it just consider the first 2 in alphabetical order, Egogate is not taken in consideration since OQ is only 916 and the resource is not capped to 100%

This will be sorted with the next version where you'll be able to set some "preferences" on what resource you'd like to use, when there are more than one that cap at 100%