JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread

Ideas and discussions on third party tools and utilities

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Ruh
Apprentice Crafter

Re: JnF's SWGCTool v2.0.2 - Official Thread (UPDATED)

Post by Ruh » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Mangorian wrote:Hello,
On page 7 of this thread, Celticwolf states he has the issue "cant find project or library". I see on page 8 you tell him to remove the check for the missing ref edit control. Can someone please tell me how to get that window up so I can try the same fix?

I am sorry I dont understand half the stuff written in these pages and I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Mangorian
In the debug window you will first need to hit the little stop button square. Then after that go to (in the menu) Tools > References

Hope that helps.
Ruh [Bounty Hunter] - Ruh' [Smuggler] - Reh [Jedi] - Reh' [Spy] - Ryh [Medic] - Ryh' [Dancer] - Rih' [Commando] - 'Rih [Officer]
ShiodIndustries [Domestics] - ShiodInduztries [Engineer] - ShiodIndustriez [Architect] - ShiodInduztriez [Munitions]
Starsider

Mangorian
Novice Crafter

Post by Mangorian » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Thanks very much!

Veerlo
Novice Crafter

Post by Veerlo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:42 am

I'm trying to use this tool because it seems very usefull. Thing is i don't have Excel but use OpenOffice the GoOo version.

Anything i need to do for it to work ?

Or is it not possible and i'll need to find myself an excel copy ?

Thanks

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:10 am

Veerlo wrote:I'm trying to use this tool because it seems very usefull. Thing is i don't have Excel but use OpenOffice the GoOo version.

Anything i need to do for it to work ?

Or is it not possible and i'll need to find myself an excel copy ?

Thanks
Not sure all the VBA macros that are in the Excel spreadsheets could be replicated if OpenOffice even has VBA.
Agida - Rebel Ace - Master Shipwright - Flurry
Shop near Nashal /wp 4636 4459
http://www.swg-piloten.com/html/agida_s ... _shop.html

Veerlo
Novice Crafter

Post by Veerlo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

I got it to work ( got a copy of Excel ) BUT i have a little problem when entering my list of ressources. Some won'T update
I have 2 kinds of same steel. One updates corrrectly and shows what stat is near the cap or not. The other one won't update nor show on the what to harvest today sheet.

Anyone have a clue ?

Edit : If this can help when i tried and save the SS it gave me this error :

"Some cells have overlapping conditional formatting ranges."

When i click on find it goes to the given ressource that did not update correctly

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Veerlo wrote:I got it to work ( got a copy of Excel ) BUT i have a little problem when entering my list of ressources. Some won'T update
I have 2 kinds of same steel. One updates corrrectly and shows what stat is near the cap or not. The other one won't update nor show on the what to harvest today sheet.

Anyone have a clue ?

When i click on find it goes to the given ressource that did not update correctly
Go to the Control page and try the update button and make sure that you've done the schematics and such.

Veerlo
Novice Crafter

Post by Veerlo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

agida wrote:
Veerlo wrote:I got it to work ( got a copy of Excel ) BUT i have a little problem when entering my list of ressources. Some won'T update

Anyone have a clue ?

Go to the Control page and try the update button and make sure that you've done the schematics and such.
That's all done. Apparently it has something to do with some ressources. When i enter any ressource passed a certain point it all doesn't update anymore
Last edited by Veerlo on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Veerlo wrote:
agida wrote:

Anyone have a clue ?

That's all done. Apparently it has something to do with some ressources. When i enter Crystalled Bircobantium Steel then name then ressource stats it all messes up...
email me your spreadsheet and I'll take a look at it if you like.

agida@swg-piloten.com

Veerlo
Novice Crafter

Post by Veerlo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Veerlo wrote:
agida wrote:

Anyone have a clue ?

That's all done. Apparently it has something to do with some ressources. When i enter any ressource passed a certain point it all doesn't update anymore
Thanks i'me sending it as we speak :)

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 am

Veerlo did it work?

Attos
Novice Crafter

Post by Attos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm having trouble with my tool. I put my resources into it, and updated. Thing is, for every schem it says "none available" for the resources. Anyone know a fix for this?

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Attos wrote:I'm having trouble with my tool. I put my resources into it, and updated. Thing is, for every schem it says "none available" for the resources. Anyone know a fix for this?
Vennlo had a similar problem and what I did was made a backup of the resources and then use the -1 for qty and did update resources. Then re-imported the data - see if that works.

Attos
Novice Crafter

Post by Attos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:18 pm

agida wrote:
Attos wrote:I'm having trouble with my tool. I put my resources into it, and updated. Thing is, for every schem it says "none available" for the resources. Anyone know a fix for this?
Vennlo had a similar problem and what I did was made a backup of the resources and then use the -1 for qty and did update resources. Then re-imported the data - see if that works.
Hmm still not working. Could it have anything to do with the missing references I had to uncheck to get it working in the first place?

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Attos wrote:
agida wrote:
Hmm still not working. Could it have anything to do with the missing references I had to uncheck to get it working in the first place?

I'm not a very good debugger over forums but if you send me the spreadsheet I'll give it a checkup

agida@swg-piloten.com

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Post by panino76 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 am

Please, make a screenshot of your resource page and post it in this thread.

Thanks

Artax Wavingwalker