Shrines

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Jedi Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Shrines

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:54 am

Is there lvl requirements to access the various shrines?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Shrines

Post by Zimoon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 am

I guess most info on shrines are read in http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=249849

I cannot see anything about level restriction, but there are other restrictions.

/Zimoon

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:13 pm

Yeah, I had read that guide. I was hoping somebody might know something more before I try the main forums.

In fact, I got the question the other day from one of the Wowheads, "You know, you're always printing off these things. Is Galaxies that complicated or are you that much of a noob?"

I admit, I lean towards the latter.

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 pm

The padawan robe replacement would be level restricted to CL 22 and higher-- I don't think you get that option on the radial prior to that level. The new cloak options only show once you've completed the prerequisites for them which likely means you would be CL90.

The "meditate" radial option is available to any jedi, I believe.

A non-jedi will not gain anything from the shrines, though anyone can walk up to them.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 pm

wrackspurt wrote:Yeah, I had read that guide. I was hoping somebody might know something more before I try the main forums.

In fact, I got the question the other day from one of the Wowheads, "You know, you're always printing off these things. Is Galaxies that complicated or are you that much of a noob?"

I admit, I lean towards the latter.
But I would say you are not, not what I have seen so far.

To the WoW-head I would say, "SWG is not too complicated, it sure does take more brains than playing WoW, but it is vast and diverse and I just love the fact I need to think and that I learn about new things every week in spite I have played since 2004. My kids learned WoW in two days, that was it!" :mrgreen:

/Zimoon