Dumb User Idea

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

xhara
Apprentice Crafter

Dumb User Idea

Post by xhara » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello,

(spoiler alert, I am the dumb user)

I have discovered the awesomeness of survey droids. They're making updating swgcraft for the Reckoning server so much easier/faster. I just did something so dumb, however. A few hours had passed since I last updated swgcraft and it kicked me off, so I logged back in and quickly went to the add resources page, not realizing the server selection had changed from Reckoning to Basilisk. I happily uploaded 9 of the mail files to the wrong server :shock: :(

This is something that happens often--being redirected to Basilisk upon login, even though I have Reckoning selected as my login server. I am definitely going to be more careful, of course, but would it be terribly difficult and disruptive to list SWGCraft's test site as the #1 server in the main page's server list? I noticed it is the #1 server listed on the Add Resources page.

Thank you for your time,
-Dumb User :)

(just an fyi, I corrected my errors on Basilisk)

xhara
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Dumb User Idea

Post by xhara » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:43 pm

If anyone else is experiencing something similar, check the box that says to keep you logged in/remember you. I haven't had issues with the server changing to Basilisk since.