Having trouble changing planet

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

solarisjedi
Novice Crafter

Having trouble changing planet

Post by solarisjedi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:01 pm

The SWGParser pulled in a resource from GH that is on the wrong planet, it looks like it was since corrected on GH, however I cannot seem to change it here:

http://swgcraft.org/dev/show_resource.php?id=1693694

I tried editing (clicking pencil) and changing it's class to Dathomirian Insect Meat, but it errors saying "Dathomirian Insect Meat cannot spawn on all the planets that the resource already exists on."

Am I doing it wrong?

I marked it unavailable for now.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Having trouble changing planet

Post by Savacc » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:55 am

Marking it unavailable is NOT what we would like you to do. You should tell us, as you have done and let us make the corrections.

First, I gather it is a Dathmor Insect meat, not a Dantooine Insect meat? Second, should it be labeled "Available"? I am going to assume so, if it is not, the parser will correct it tomorrow, or you can mark it unavailable.

This is a case where if GH has it wrong, the parser will change it every day till GH is corrected. We had a discussion about letting our info take precedence over GH in cases like this, but I don't think Sobuno has gotten to that kind of coding. However, you say GH is corrected now.

Please, when you find a situation like this, where the parser, or another contributor, has made a mistake, post it here in the forums and Sobuno or I (sometimes even Slyvampy) can make the corrections for you. If it is a resource you have entered, you can make the corrections yourself.

Thanks, we are totally reliant on all of you and your contributions.

solarisjedi
Novice Crafter

Re: Having trouble changing planet

Post by solarisjedi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:04 am

Thank you for correcting it.

I wonder if the parser was having some sort of issue with it as well because it had been correct on GH 5 days ago according to their dates, I dont see a rename in their log either so hard to say what was going on with it: http://galaxyharvester.net/resource.py/48/aplid
but for whatever reason it was stuck over here as the wrong class/planet.

Weird nonetheless, but thank you for fixing it.