Advanced Flare S Swoop

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Advanced Flare S Swoop

Post by HydroTek » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:01 am

Finally got the chance to craft one of the Flare S Swoop :) The pic may need to be pruned down some, I do not have a pic of the finished product.
The finished swoop schematic looks like the actual bike, I assume it can be displayed in a house ..I asked the owner to try, but I have not heard from him, yet.

:oops:
I'm not sure if it was me, but there is a duplicate swoop schem, I was looking at it in edit mode and used the back button on my browser, but I didn't use the update button. Dunno if that is a no no. please advise.

PS: I have several WOD seed jar schematics, should I post those?
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters: HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Advanced Flare S Swoop

Post by Zimoon » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 am

HydroTek wrote:Finally got the chance to craft one of the Flare S Swoop :) The pic may need to be pruned down some, I do not have a pic of the finished product.
The finished swoop schematic looks like the actual bike, I assume it can be displayed in a house ..I asked the owner to try, but I have not heard from him, yet.
They an be displayed, yes, and that is cool.
:oops:
I'm not sure if it was me, but there is a duplicate swoop schem, I was looking at it in edit mode and used the back button on my browser, but I didn't use the update button. Dunno if that is a no no. please advise.

PS: I have several WOD seed jar schematics, should I post those?
Please do, information is great :)
/Zimoon