Page 2 of 2

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm
by Ruh
I'd also like to offer a hand. I have one of every crafter (and profession for that matter) :).

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm
by Zimoon
As always, allow us one or two days at the moderators' forum :|

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:52 pm
by Zimoon
passionfly1 wrote:I would be willing to cover the Droid Engineer and the Structure Trader at least if others want to do the other craft professions.
You are added to the list of schematics maintainers.
Thanks in advance

/Zimoon

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 am
by Zimoon
Ruh wrote:I'd also like to offer a hand. I have one of every crafter (and profession for that matter) :).
You are added to the list of schematics maintainers.

Enjoy
/Zimoon

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:20 pm
by Attoy
I've got one toon of every trader (Structure, Munitions, Engineer and Domestic) and I'm using regularly the site and the SWGAide application. I'd like to give a hand to mantain schematics.

I know I need to wait Z and Admins response so... let me know :)

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:35 am
by Attoy
Attoy wrote:I've got one toon of every trader (Structure, Munitions, Engineer and Domestic) and I'm using regularly the site and the SWGAide application. I'd like to give a hand to mantain schematics.

I know I need to wait Z and Admins response so... let me know :)
They are ignoring me... grgrgrgr :lol:

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 am
by Zimoon
Attoy wrote:
Attoy wrote:I've got one toon of every trader (Structure, Munitions, Engineer and Domestic) and I'm using regularly the site and the SWGAide application. I'd like to give a hand to mantain schematics.

I know I need to wait Z and Admins response so... let me know :)
They are ignoring me... grgrgrgr :lol:
I am ├╝ber sorry that neither me nor anybody else noticed your application :oops:
My deepest apologies. Added now.

Read the "guide" in this forum please, unless done in the waiting time.

/Zimoon

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 am
by Attoy
I was joking Z, no need to pardon :-) Thanks for adding me as schem maintainer... I'll print and read the guide soon :-)

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 am
by Zimoon
Attoy wrote:I was joking Z, no need to pardon :-) Thanks for adding me as schem maintainer... I'll print and read the guide soon :-)
What I can see there are toons of small bits to do with Munitions, I have not played with either AS nor WS myself so...
Many questions I wonder over are such as,
-- is there a real difference between the plain and the deconstructed schematic of a particular weapon?
-- required profession level for deconstructed?
-- required profession level for rewarded schematics?

Etc.

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:57 am
by Attoy
Zimoon wrote:-- is there a real difference between the plain and the deconstructed schematic of a particular weapon?
I do not clearly understand what you mean. The deconstructed weapon schematic is from a looted/bought weapon like GCW token weapons for example and then you deconstruct them to permit a WS to recraft them with desired combat level, augmentation, enhancement etc.
Plain schematics are usually looted as schematic like P-8 Lamprey, still an example, looted from one of the ISD bosses.
Zimoon wrote:-- required profession level for deconstructed?
It depends on the weapon itself.
Zimoon wrote:-- required profession level for rewarded schematics?
As before it depends on the schematic itself.

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 pm
by Zimoon
Attoy wrote:
Zimoon wrote:-- is there a real difference between the plain and the deconstructed schematic of a particular weapon?
I do not clearly understand what you mean. The deconstructed weapon schematic is from a looted/bought weapon like GCW token weapons for example and then you deconstruct them to permit a WS to recraft them with desired combat level, augmentation, enhancement etc. Plain schematics are usually looted as schematic like P-8 Lamprey, still an example, looted from one of the ISD bosses.
Sorry, I rather mean:
The resource and component requirements, do they differ?
Are the description strings different?
All in all, are the two versions of the same stuff identical or different?

If they are identical there is no need to have two entries for "the same" schematic(s), right?
But we could rather just add a note in the comments field or nicely ask Sobuno to add yet another line to the "Type" drop-down choices reading "Loot/Reward/Decontructed". Or something.
I see no point in having two entries for identical information, it is just confusing.

If, in the other hand the two are always different, that is another animal. I guess I'd better start a separate thread on this topic, but give your short response please.
Attoy wrote:
Zimoon wrote:-- required profession level for deconstructed?
It depends on the weapon itself.
OK, many of them lack this info altogether.
Attoy wrote:
Zimoon wrote:-- required profession level for rewarded schematics?
As before it depends on the schematic itself.
Ditto.

/Zimoon

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am
by sambril
Hi

If you add me as a schematic maintainer I can update the schematics I come across instead of posting about them :D

Re: Schematics Maintainers - - - Applications

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 pm
by Zimoon
sambril wrote:Hi

If you add me as a schematic maintainer I can update the schematics I come across instead of posting about them :D
Done within a minute :)