Shopping list questions

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Ideha
Novice Crafter

Shopping list questions

Post by Ideha » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi all, I just came back to SWG since Pre-CU. Ots of changes hehe. What I have now is a DE and I cam across this site. I really like it so I registered and saw the handy schematics and how they broke down the resources need. Than I saw the shopping list and was GREAT!!.

But I have a question. I was messing around to see how it all works and decided to see how many of each resources I would need to make an Advanced R3 unit with 6 harvesting modules.

I added the deed for R3 unit, than added all the subcomponents as they where prompted. I than went to the list to see if the resource count matched what I saw in upper right corner of when I was looking at the schematic. But it seems like it breaks it all up per resource but does not combine them somewhere for a total of them all. Not that I can't just add it all up by hand, but was wondering if I was missing something.

Plus whe I added my harvest module, it only lets me add one. Again I can multiply by 6 and come up with the total I need, but again wondering if I am missing something when I am building the list that I may have overlooked.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Shopping list questions

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Welcome back, just finished packing for my week out of town, but wanted to say welcome around to you, and welcome back to SWG :mrgreen:

/Zimoon

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:53 am

Let me add my welcome as well. :D

Yes I have noticed the same thing. There are times I just want to know the total resources used, usually to determine a price based on cpu (cost per unit). I have always just grabbed a calculator and added them up. :roll:

Guess we wait for Sobuno to tell us if this is doable. :wink:

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 am

Could this also be due to some of the newer updates and changes to the schematics themselves?

don't mind me, im just an instigator... :twisted:
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 pm

I've added a total at the bottom of the Shopping List, dunno if that was what you were looking for.

As for the quantity part, that would require a bit more rewriting than I want to do today ;)

Ideha
Novice Crafter

Post by Ideha » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

That's what I was totaly looking for. Thanks Sobuno. Ya I figure the quantity would take more work and time. The whole thing that you guys have set up is great. I really appreciate the work you all have done.