Dathomirian Water Vapor

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zeth
Novice Crafter

Dathomirian Water Vapor

Post by Zeth » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:46 am

When trying to add for TCPrime:
Yklojjov,Dathomirian Water Vapor,809,706

There was no category called "Dathomirian Water Vapor"

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Dathomirian Water Vapor

Post by Zimoon » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:27 pm

I believe the correct resource class name is Dathomir Water Vapor.

Remember that there are several names floating around for different resource classes inside the game itself, some names are read at schematics, while a slightly different spelling is read at the examine screen on the resource crates, yet another spelling is found in the 30k Veteran Resource Crate, and finally yet another spelling can be read in the ISDroid reports.

When I established the resource tree XML file found at http://simongronlund.googlepages.com/swgresourcefiles I decided to use the spelling read in the ISDroid reports, out of simple automation causes, it is simple to setup scripts (or the utility SWGAide) that can parse the reports out of game and thence that spelling should be the norm.

Other than the ISDroid reports there is no norm. I chose the 30k Vet Res Crate since it is handy, but it could be anything.

I believe you in this case can use just Dath Wat Vap, you are pasting info into the text input field, right?

/Zimoon

Zeth
Novice Crafter

Re: Dathomirian Water Vapor

Post by Zeth » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Ah, yeah - there it is! I was looking at all the other Dathomirian stuff.. didn't even see Dathomir ^^ And yes, I was using the text input field.