[Fixed] Glitch in Find resources

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

[Fixed] Glitch in Find resources

Post by Zimoon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Somebody had entered a resource und er the wrong name (Owimiris should be Owimris) and I tried to remove it but it resurfaced from SWGCraft. Now I believe it is gone at both ends.

However, while doing that I used Find resources to see if it was still found at this database and I entered the name in the search field PLUS an enter giving an empty line. This yielded several resources as the result. Having only the name and no new line gives no result at all which is OK.

Please fix this as I believe it is not uncommon a user may enter the name and hit ENTER to search but realizes that didn't work and then they click the button, but then the new empty line is already there. Confusing.

I think an empty line should only be valid if there is no name in the entry field. By the way, should it really be a text area and not a one-line text field??

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Glitch in Find resources

Post by Sobuno » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:33 am

Should be fixed now

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:57 am

Sobuno wrote:Should be fixed now
It certainly is, you do live up to the rumor I am spreading at the official forums, that about the outstanding Devs over here :D

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:22 am

Woohoo, I just discovered the Click-here-and-press-Ctrl+C thing at the presentation of a certain resource. What a great feature, I love it. In fact I love the page, all little bits one would want to find :D

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun May 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Zimoon wrote:Woohoo, I just discovered the Click-here-and-press-Ctrl+C thing at the presentation of a certain resource. What a great feature, I love it. In fact I love the page, all little bits one would want to find :D

/Zimoon
Heh, it's really just the old format from current resources used in there as the new format does not go well on boards. I still see a few people using the old format at times, don't know if they are using the CTRL+C feature or not though