SWG CU not marking unavailable resources

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Omirk
Novice Crafter

SWG CU not marking unavailable resources

Post by Omirk » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:47 pm

I hope this is the correct thread for this question.

SWG CU is not marking resources as unavailable when I use the program. I think I am following instructions to the letter, but I am having to go back and mark the resources outside of the program. I removed SWG CU today and reinstalled it to see if that would solve the problem but it did not. When I select #6 the program does through the motions, and check marks the "Retired" box, but when I go back to the data on SWGCraft the resources are still there. I have made sure to have the correct planet on the SWGCraft site selected while processing the information.

Any input concerning this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...Omirk

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 pm

Wasn't SWG CU designed for SWGCraft.com?

Omirk
Novice Crafter

Yes

Post by Omirk » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 pm

Sorry I posted this on SWGCraft forums and did not get an answer. I must be crossing some lines here. I assumed this program was used by this group also, but I must be mistaken.

Thank you for your time

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Yes

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Omirk wrote:Sorry I posted this on SWGCraft forums and did not get an answer. I must be crossing some lines here. I assumed this program was used by this group also, but I must be mistaken.

Thank you for your time
As far as I know, this program was developed quite a bit of time before we began making this site.

You can still use the program though, any resource made unavailable (Or available) on SWGCraft.com gets updated here too aswell

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:41 am

I did see your postings at SWGCraft.com about not marking them unavailable, but I had nothing to say, kind of. When I used it I had no problems of that kind. Yes, the utility has kind of some squeaks but it did its job.

Me too believe it's better you continue on the original SWGCU thread. Why the original? Since then you are certain the developer also get a mail from the forum engine.