Step-By-Step Instructions Needed

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Step-By-Step Instructions Needed

Post by Bangalore007 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:47 pm

I am not your average techno but I have to swallow my n00bish pride and ask for help in efficiently reporting spawns on Corbantis. I usually fire off Mineral, Chemical and Gas ISDs every week for my use (I'm a DE) and I hate to see that information wasted but I honestly do not have the time to sit down and look up and enter each spawn on each planet. :(

I have tried a couple of the utilities available to assist in this and can't seem to make them work. Is there any way that one of you vets could hold my hand and walk me through the process from getting the emails from the ISDs to the upload of data to this site? I feel like there are a lot of willing hands out there that could benefit from this and would result in a more accurate and current database.

Thanks in advance for your help!
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:20 pm

As far as I know, you have to login to the game, use the command /mailsave, find the correct mail in your SWG folder (Can't remember the exact location) and upload it with the interface provided at http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/add_resources.php