Location?

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

darthsidious9000
Novice Crafter

Location?

Post by darthsidious9000 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Once you find a resorce, how do you find it in game? I dont see anywhere a tab that says Location, so how do I find it? Help is appriciated.

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Re: Location?

Post by Onyx » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 pm

You'll need to use the appropriate survey tool to look for it:)

The survey tool will show you the concentration for that resource at your location. Depending on the type of resource, you'll be wanting to find areas of concentration from 50% for things like most ore up to over 90% for some others.

Once you find a place where the concentration is good, you can either place a harvester to gather it or you can actually sample for it using your survey tool.

Zimoon's Guide can explain all of that further: http://www.swgcraft.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=460. You'll find the answers in chapters 6 and 7.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Location?

Post by Savacc » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 pm

I know Im a cynic, but I give long odds for this to be legit. I think someone is having some fun with us, making a new account and asking newb questions. I could be wrong though. Maybe DS9K always wanted to try SWG and when he heard it was closing, decided he had better do it now. Or maybe DS9K is a combat char who wants to try crafting before the game shuts down. Just in case, someone has to play it straight and give a real answer to the question. Thank you 0nyx. After all, that is the whole reason for this site to be here, to help crafters play SWG. :D