Mustafarian Copper HR Cap

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Valtier
Novice Crafter

Mustafarian Copper HR Cap

Post by Valtier » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 am

I attempted to add an out of spawn resource for Mustafarian Copper from a 30k resource deed on Test Center, but was prevented from doing so because the HR cap is set to 650. The resource in question is the very first one in the list...

Triboha
  • CR: 523
  • CD: 869
  • DR: 596
  • HR: 698
  • MA: 956
  • OQ: 797
  • SR: 593
  • UT: 636

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Mustafarian Copper HR Cap

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Are you sure that you entered the correct HR?

Even if the stat exceeds the limit, the site does not prevent you from entering the resource. The site simply asks you to verify that the stats are correct and then press Add Resource(s) again to confirm it.

Valtier
Novice Crafter

Post by Valtier » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm

That is the message I got, but I decided against submitting it because I had never encountered a resource that was above cap before and was unsure how to proceed.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Valtier wrote:That is the message I got, but I decided against submitting it because I had never encountered a resource that was above cap before and was unsure how to proceed.
Submit it if it is indeed correct, it won't affect any other galaxies anyway. It is possible the developers have played around with the caps on Test Center at some point and later reversed them, thus making resources above caps possible on that server

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

I have had a thorough look into this and at this point in time I am not willing to edit the values in the file resourcetree.XML, the values all seem valid. My statement is not regarding TC but the regular galaxies.

I imagine a few possibilities here that does not include changes to the values: A nasty hiccup that caused the values to read the in the wrong order at client side, a hiccup that set the values in the wrong order at the servers, a hiccup that set the wrong values at the servers.

I will continue to keep an eye on this and would appreciate that you guys report anomalies about resource stats. I will post a new thread for that purpose.

/Zimoon