Mustafarian Carnivore Meat is available outside of the

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Mustafarian Carnivore Meat is available outside of the

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 am

30k Crate.

I recieved a PM from Griegory a couple of days back where he pointed out that it was available from foraged worms, I tested it out today and he is indeed correct.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Mustafarian Carnivore Meat is available outside of the

Post by Zimoon » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:34 am

Monty Burns wrote:30k Crate.

I recieved a PM from Griegory a couple of days back where he pointed out that it was available from foraged worms, I tested it out today and he is indeed correct.
Interesting, does that mean that all Carnivore Meat is available this way?

Not that I plan on going worm hunting, I guess that must be even worse than milking, the yield consiered 8)

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:38 am

Zimoon wrote:

Not that I plan on going worm hunting, I guess that must be even worse than milking, the yield consiered 8)
Eeeh, looking it up and realize that all Carnivore Meat types are marked as harvestable but the Mustafarian. OK, then the question is whether this is really worth marking it harvestable for? People might get confused over which animal to kill and harvest. What do you guys think over this sudden anomaly?

/Zimoon

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:26 am

Zimoon wrote:
Zimoon wrote:

Eeeh, looking it up and realize that all Carnivore Meat types are marked as harvestable but the Mustafarian. OK, then the question is whether this is really worth marking it harvestable for? People might get confused over which animal to kill and harvest. What do you guys think over this sudden anomaly?

/Zimoon
I don't think there is a choice but mark it harvestable because it is harvestable whether it is an efficient option or not is another question but I suspect there are a lot of resources in that category for example Mustafar shelfish, I think with the whole process of harvesting anything on Mustafar it has to be expected that it is a quality verses efficiency trade off.

I foraged there for about 30 minutes and managed about 2000 meat so I guess if the material is good enough then the time invested isn't all that bad.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Flagged Mustafarian Carnivore Meat as harvestable in our database

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Monty Burns wrote:...I foraged there for about 30 minutes and managed about 2000 meat so I guess if the material is good enough then the time invested isn't all that bad.
2k meat is what I usually get in 3 or 4 kills, that is perhaps 1 to 3 minutes depending on if I am alone or grouped 8)

I will mark it as possible to harvest in the XML file and also update the Creature Resource guide.

/Zimoon