Resource Guards

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Resource Guards

Post by Sobuno » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:55 pm

I have added resource guards (Like the ones found in SWGAide) to the site this weekend. I have not finished implementing them, but at the moment you will recieve a notification (+an email (Like the one attached to this post) if you have selected to recieve notifications as e-mails too) within 15 minutes of a resource that matches one of your guards being added to the site.

http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/myguards.php

Report any bugs you encounter
Attachments
Example mail (Yes, I know the Availability table is messed up, GMail inserts something in it for some reason)
Example mail (Yes, I know the Availability table is messed up, GMail inserts something in it for some reason)
mail.PNG (14.99 KiB) Viewed 3358 times

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Resource Guards

Post by Swedishoyster » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 am

Very nice feature, I just tested it and got alereted on a decent wool on Tatooine.

Is it possible to set a guard for an average? Like for example if I wanted an average of 750 from OQ and SR, to do it now I would have to set a guard at 500 on each OQ and SR to catch all possible combos of 750 average, resulting in a lot of reports of useless wool. If I put it in 750 on both I could miss out on a 999 / 749 spawn...

I hope you understand what I meant, English is not my maternal language.
Sork Inc. Perdition, Dantooine
Hunterella, Architect/Armorsmith - Sorkella, Ranger/Riflewoman
Snufsan, Tailor/Chef/x - Healerella, Doctor
Bimborella, Swordswoman/Medic - Sniperella, Rifle/BE

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Resource Guards

Post by Sobuno » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:31 am

Write 50 in OQ and 50 in SR and set the treshold to 750, that should do it