resources not available

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

resources not available

Post by RebelDawg » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 am

looking at SWGAide I noticed Dantooine Avian meat might be worth harvesting but cant find where it comes from? Also it is highlighted in SWGAide?

Another thing is Crustaesean meat? Ive never even seen it?

Sobuno
Developer

Re: resources not available

Post by Sobuno » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:45 am

According to http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/guides.php?id=7, Dantooine Avian Meat cannot be obtained without the use of a 30k deed

Same is said here: http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/resource_info.php?res=308

I don't know anything about the crustacean meat, sorry

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:10 am

Crustacean Meat is harvested with the help of a special device (I don't recall its name off of the top of my head), standing in water. It is a sub-class of Seafood which is Meat. Since it is a a bore to harvest an yields no XP I guess not many people do harvest it and hence they do not report it here at SWGCraft, hence it is not listed. Another reason is that this kind of meat is not specifically asked for in any schematic.

If you harvest that kind of resource, please, go ahead and submit the data for it. Missing data is nothing you should report, it is something you should be part of submitting data for 8)

/Zimoon

PS: Found the device name: "Shellfish Harvesting Tool"

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:48 pm

not to be picky but.....so how is this getting reported? Just opening 30k resource deed and reporting last item on the list?

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

If memory serves me correctly (somewhat doubtful) the crustacean meat was used in a pre NGE pet stim (D?) and it was frightfully boring to get. I'm pretty sure I used to craft them w/my Doctor dude. It was a long time ago, in a galaxy...........

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm

RebelDawg wrote:not to be picky but.....so how is this getting reported? Just opening 30k resource deed and reporting last item on the list?
Yepp, they follow the common rule for Organics: always one in spawn and only one in spawn each planet.

I tend to say "almost always bottommost" since it happens, seldom but it does, that it is topmost during that one gaming session. Possibly a restart of the game would rectify that sorting issue.

I used to add the stats for the Seafood, but since I never use it and nobody has ever asked me about it (I do the creature stuff at Chimaera on a daily basis) I don't sweat it anymore.

/Zimoon

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Zbignew wrote:If memory serves me correctly (somewhat doubtful) the crustacean meat was used in a pre NGE pet stim (D?) and it was frightfully boring to get. I'm pretty sure I used to craft them w/my Doctor dude. It was a long time ago, in a galaxy...........
Nope, that was mollusk meat.
Using that shellfish tool will give you crustaceen and mollusk - and the mollusk one was the stuff i wanted when i was a BE ;)

Best
Bel
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE