Sync Issue

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Sync Issue

Post by RebelDawg » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:46 pm

I just did a full flora droid survey and using resource crate, I updated all the grains and seeds. I dint do fruits as I had some RL things to attend to. When I hit submit it showed progress uploaded(bottom left) but then when complete it went to hour glass mouse pointer and "locked up". SWGCraft web site seems to have been updated, but when I open up SWGAide, it shows zero stats on all the resources I submitted.

Do I just need to give it time? or should I do something else?

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Sync Issue

Post by RebelDawg » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

nvrmnd...I reopened SWGAide and its showing them now......At first I was afraid that I was going to have to look them all up again....lol

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Anybody else having noticed this? This should not happen and I wonder if there is some pattern to this error if it happens?

Can you open the log files, please, and see if there happened some network error at the time you noticed the hour glass. It is just a thought I have, is it possible that such a hiccup will cause SWGAide not to render the stats properly somehow?

/Zimoon

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:51 am

only thing I noticed was that there were 3 instances of "Javaw.exe" running in my windows processes. I believe this is what the SWGAide program is

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 pm

RebelDawg wrote:only thing I noticed was that there were 3 instances of "Javaw.exe" running in my windows processes. I believe this is what the SWGAide program is
Yupp, but there should only be one, unless you have other Java apps running.

/Zimoon