Ahazi - Resource still available

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

dratsablive
Novice Crafter

Ahazi - Resource still available

Post by dratsablive » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 am

Kenaian, Kammris Iron (Entered by anja)
CR=785 (98.1%), CD=441 (88.2%), DR=997 (99.7%), HR=989 (98.9%), MA=564 (94%), OQ=963 (96.3%), SR=935 (93.5%), UT=990 (99%)

marked as unavailable, but still there. Apologies if I could have re-flagged as available, couldn't see how to.

Cheers

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Ahazi - Resource still available

Post by Sobuno » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 am

Took me a while to figure out what you meant:

You are saying that someone marked the resource as unavailable on here, even though it is still in spawn in the game, right?

Before checking logs, I assumed you meant that you had tried to mark it unavailable, but it was still marked as available on this site, meaning that you had either accidentally re-flagged it or that there was a bug in the system.

To mark it available again, you would have to do the following:
1) Find out what planets it is in spawn on (Through Find Resources)
2) Go to Add Resources, type in the resource name (Kenaian), select the resource class (Kammris Iron) and select one of the planets it is in spawn on (Endor). Remember to have selected the correct server as well (Ahazi)
3) Click Add Resource(s)

I have taken the liberty of doing the above three steps for you.

-Sobuno

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Ahazi - Resource still available

Post by RebelDawg » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 am

Same goes for Triwaviissm Chromium Aluminum.....got an alert from monitor...ran to harvy and its still pump away