A sincere "Thank You" from Infinity.

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

BadgerSmaker
Novice Crafter

A sincere "Thank You" from Infinity.

Post by BadgerSmaker » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Until recently I'd only ever used this site very briefly to check a spawns for Combat Medic resources (which was a few years back).

I recently started to update the resource stats on Infinity after reading the excellent guide stickied at the top of the forum, using ISD droids, SWG Aide and a 30k Deed.

This has really helped all the traders on Infinity and I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to everyone involved in this website for the fantastic work that delivers this excellent resource to SWG players.

Cheers!

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: A sincere "Thank You" from Infinity.

Post by Zimoon » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:21 pm

BadgerSmaker wrote:Until recently I'd only ever used this site very briefly to check a spawns for Combat Medic resources (which was a few years back).

I recently started to update the resource stats on Infinity after reading the excellent guide stickied at the top of the forum, using ISD droids, SWG Aide and a 30k Deed.

This has really helped all the traders on Infinity and I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to everyone involved in this website for the fantastic work that delivers this excellent resource to SWG players.

Cheers!
Hi BS,
Good to see you here, and thanks for the party last time we did see. I hope you found your way home ;)
Next time, make it spring/summer/autumn, London was a fridge even to a cold-blooded viking from north.

/Zimoon