Rhodium caps

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Rhodium caps

Post by Zbignew » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Are the caps for Rhodium steel set correctly in SWGcraft? I noticed that SR & UT are red in SWGaide but not in SWGcraft.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Rhodium caps

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Zbignew wrote:Are the caps for Rhodium steel set correctly in SWGcraft? I noticed that SR & UT are red in SWGaide but not in SWGcraft.

Zbig
If you mean Dediian I believe it is correct, the percentage in SWGCraft is correct and the plain numbers always show relative 1000.

SWGAide rather works this way. If you have "All Resources" selected the coloring is relative the resource class itself, otherwise it is relative the selected resource class in the tree of classes. Which is a little different from SWGCraft where you don't have the ability to select the class to count against.

/Zimoon

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:52 am

Igewo, Rhodium Steel (Entered by YvexeonEahi)
CR=89 (84.7%), CD=55 (64.7%), DR=561 (99.2%), HR=649 (99.5%), MA=14 (26.4%), OQ=971 (97.1%), SR=555 (98.2%), UT=462 (96.6%)

This is the one I was referring to. I was not aware of the difference between the 2 sites. I did not remember the option to display by % of cap in SWGcraft. I'd turned it off long ago to shorten the display. I'll sleep well tonight, learned something new today, thx :).

Zbig

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Hmm, I only mentioned the new SWGCraft site vs. SWGAide, the utility you referred to initially :)

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Zbignew » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Hey Z,
It does appear that both sites display the same color & % once the option is selected in SWGcraft. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have an either/or option for how the stats are displayed in SWGcraft instead of adding cap% to the normal stats. I just don't like the "too busy" look. Thanks for your help.