A few questions

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

santaowns
Novice Crafter

A few questions

Post by santaowns » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am

So i was looking over the board and noticed something about a droid and that it shows the stats of resources. I for one never go looking for resources because it takes so much time but if there was a droid who would do it for me then maybe just maybe i would actually start harvesting and mining again.

So that being said what kind of droid do i need? Is there anything i need for the droid to work? can i send out multiple droids? will it show me all resources or just a few? will it show give me a waypoint of concentrations? and does it show animal mineral or what types?

I also saw theres a way to have droids help harvest creatures can the above droid do both?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: A few questions

Post by Savacc » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 am

The Intergalactic Survey Droid (ISD) does not show you the stats of resources. However if you go to the front page of this site and click on "Current Resources" you will find (hopefully) where other players, using the ISDs, have reported the resources and stats for your server.

The ISD droids are not like other droids in that they are consumed, or used up, when sent out. A regular droid can have the harvesting module, though the best is an R2 series driod, since it can have the most harvesting modules.

I thought Zimoon had written a guide to using ISD droids, but I cant find it. :(
Here is a Droid Users Guide, from the SOE forums, sorry best I could find for you :?

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=488035

santaowns
Novice Crafter

Re: A few questions

Post by santaowns » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:04 pm

thanks savacc you still playing on ahazi? I am santasnipa from ahazi i had to change names during a server transfer back to ahazi tho and now my name is atnas (santa backwards lol)