Crate of Free Resources Question

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Ozzman
Novice Crafter

Crate of Free Resources Question

Post by Ozzman » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 am

I have a crate of free resources deed I recently found (that I cashed two years ago lol) and was wondering what would be a good resource to trade it in for. I haven't decided if I want to trade the resource, or use it. Anyone have any ideas as to what would be a good resource for my Shipwright and then what would be good (high demand) resource to sell. If I were to sell it, what price range would I be looking at?

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Crate of Free Resources Question

Post by Monty Burns » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 am

Ozzman wrote:I have a crate of free resources deed I recently found (that I cashed two years ago lol) and was wondering what would be a good resource to trade it in for. I haven't decided if I want to trade the resource, or use it. Anyone have any ideas as to what would be a good resource for my Shipwright and then what would be good (high demand) resource to sell. If I were to sell it, what price range would I be looking at?
Personally I wouldn't trade it in for any resource as a shipwright because 30K of even the best resources doesn't go very far.

If you are determined to use it up (rather than use it as an information tool) I would sell the deed itself as it sells for between 10 and 30 million credits on most servers and that will buy a lot more than 30k of even the servers best resources.

In terms of what it will sell for on your particular server I would try your official trade forums at SOE as there will no doubt be a few people willing to give you a price check or make an offer, I know on Sunrunner I have seen them sell for 18-30 million credits.

Ozzman
Novice Crafter

Post by Ozzman » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:13 am

What kind of research are you talking about? Just tracking all the old resources?

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:37 am

Ozzman wrote:What kind of research are you talking about? Just tracking all the old resources?
Yeah many people use them as a tool for finding what resources are currently up etc.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 am

Ozzman wrote:What kind of research are you talking about? Just tracking all the old resources?
See the footnote in http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums/viewto ... =17&t=1270 for details on this :)

/Zimoon

atox
Apprentice Crafter

Post by atox » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 pm

auction on lowca last week. 29 million was the last bid i heard.