Edit web page

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Edit web page

Post by Zimoon » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:25 pm

I just found out that while editing stats it is possible to set all stats outside caps. Norty me :P

Have a look at SWGCraft.c.uk, the Alphadome, Axidite Iron.

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Edit web page

Post by Sobuno » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 pm

We've never enforced the caps due to them not being official. When entering a resource, you do get a warning if a stat is outside the capped range, but this is not the case with Edit Resources.

You can't enter a stat outside the official range though (1-1000) ;)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Sobuno wrote:We've never enforced the caps due to them not being official. When entering a resource, you do get a warning if a stat is outside the capped range, but this is not the case with Edit Resources.

You can't enter a stat outside the official range though (1-1000) ;)
Aha, I see 8)
/Z

Ibaum
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ibaum » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:34 am

I entered a resource once that was "outside" the cap. It was only by 5-6 points or so but it gave me a warning, and when the percentage displayed on the Current Resources page it said it was 104% or something. I double-checked, but my numbers were right. I guess that means our theoretical caps might be just a bit off.
/Ibaum

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:12 am

Ibaum wrote:I entered a resource once that was "outside" the cap. It was only by 5-6 points or so but it gave me a warning, and when the percentage displayed on the Current Resources page it said it was 104% or something. I double-checked, but my numbers were right. I guess that means our theoretical caps might be just a bit off.
Resource class and its stats, please.

/Zimoon