Im New

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Mikeybdman
Novice Crafter

Im New

Post by Mikeybdman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Ok, I am new to your site and wanted to do a few updates from time to time on the Kettemoor Server. I have been kind of searching your site on how to add, or if there are short cuts like resource droids that can be used. Any help or direction to a previous post would help a lot.

I seem to be collecting meat and hide mostly...

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Im New

Post by Zimoon » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Welcome around, great to see new people here :D

Have a look at http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums/viewto ... f=6&t=1157

To play around, use the galaxy named SWGCraft.co.uk where you can test out really nasty things if you want to.

Find the Add Resources link at the front page.

Or at the bottom of the Page Current Resources for a particular planet, find a text input field which you can either add many resource names to for that planet, or use this particular format:

Code: Select all

swgcraft_start
planet1,planet2,resourceName1,resource class,stat,stat,stat,...
planet3,resourceName2,resource class,stat,stat,stat,...
planet1,planet3,planet4,resourceName3,resource class,stat,stat,stat,...
swgcraft_end
The swgcraft_start/end are essential. Planet names can be omitted if only one planet but then you must stand at the right planet to start with, stats are entered in the order they are read in-game and do not add 0 for non-existent stats. As mentioned, try it at the test galaxy.

Have fun

/Zimoon

Mikeybdman
Novice Crafter

Post by Mikeybdman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Ok, I cant download the tutorial here at work. So I will check that out when I get home. At first site trying to use codes and stuff seems a little over whelming to me, but I will wait until I see the tutorial and see if it makes more sense.

For now I guess I can just manually enter some resources, but being able to do it from in game would be much better.

Thanks for the response

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Mikeybdman wrote:Ok, I cant download the tutorial here at work. So I will check that out when I get home. At first site trying to use codes and stuff seems a little over whelming to me, but I will wait until I see the tutorial and see if it makes more sense.
I hope you will like them :)
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Mikeybdman wrote:Ok, I cant download the tutorial here at work. So I will check that out when I get home. At first site trying to use codes and stuff seems a little over whelming to me, but I will wait until I see the tutorial and see if it makes more sense.

Everything makes more sense when trying it out at the same time :)

For now I guess I can just manually enter some resources, but being able to do it from in game would be much better.

Yes, in in a future the tool SWGAide will have such a support, in-game resource submissions, but that is some time until that. Still you can download and try it out :)

Thanks for the response
/Zimoon