SWG Resurrection Resource name used again

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

redwolfao
Novice Crafter

SWG Resurrection Resource name used again

Post by redwolfao » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:11 pm

A tat wild oats resource spawned called Tasi. When trying to add this resource, the database states there was a Tasi previously as an ore.

Name repeat or misspelled?
Attachments
screenShot0001.jpg
screenShot0001.jpg (215.98 KiB) Viewed 270 times

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: SWG Resurrection Resource name used again

Post by Savacc » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:29 am

Almost certainly, the ore named "Tasi" is misspelled. I could simply delete it, or do something cute like rename it "MispelledTasi", which is what I will probably do for now. What I would like you to do for me is research it and try to find the correct spelling of the ore. If you have a 30k resource deed that would help. If you don't, you might need the help of a server admin (unless you are one). I don't play on Resurrection so I can't do more to help.

This does illustrate two issues, one is to double check names and stats when reporting for accuracy, and two is not to just mark an error you see as "unavailable", but to post it on the forums, like this, so we can make the corrections.

I renamed it "MisspelledTasi". I see it was added by the SWGParser, which means it came from GH. I also see that the SWGParser is not updating anything on Resurrection's current resources. Either GH removed you, or no one is updating GH. In any event, you can add "Tasi" now.

redwolfao
Novice Crafter

Re: SWG Resurrection Resource name used again

Post by redwolfao » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Thank you Savacc. I will get with the server admin to try and find the correct name of the ore.