Bugged Furniture Colors

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Architect Expertise.

Moderators: Savacc, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Bugged Furniture Colors

Post by Savacc » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:10 pm

Alas, the long awaited furniture colorization turns out to be bugged. :shock:

The only "pallet" I got had 20 colors, and the original color "tainted" the colorization. Several items that were brown or tan had an option to remove the original color and go all white.

Ya know how the old country song goes ... "Even a bad love is better then no love at all." Well even bad colorization is better ...

xorbok
Forum Moderator

Post by xorbok » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:39 pm

I messed with it a little yesterday, I was not too impressed with the selection of off colors that was made available, but at least colors were made available ....

and as far as it being bugged .... did you really expect anything less? :wink:
ImageImage

Bangalore007
Novice Crafter

Post by Bangalore007 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:14 pm

xorbok wrote:I messed with it a little yesterday, I was not too impressed with the selection of off colors that was made available, but at least colors were made available ....
I agree. My ent was grinding Structures and made a few things to to look at the palette. Not bad - for a start. :wink:
"You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." - Yogi Berra

SmokingFrog
Novice Crafter

Post by SmokingFrog » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 pm

The issue is known, and they are actually working to fix it. I requested that they return the default schematics and convert the colorization palette to a universal color set (likely choice being the Ithorian armor group). Keep your fingers crossed!

Angabar
Novice Crafter

Re: Bugged Furniture Colors

Post by Angabar » Sun May 11, 2008 1:42 am

Am i making any mistakes or are there really only that few colors for some furniture items? The 2nd style armoire, bookcase and chest for example offer only two colors (actually three, but its brown, white and... white). Or the soft chair where i can choose between the initial blue and white.

Not really what i'd call a huge choice.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Bugged Furniture Colors

Post by Savacc » Sun May 11, 2008 2:35 am

No, you are getting the same colorization options all of us get. As you may see from the dates of the posts in this thread, its been that way for just over a year now. The post from SmokingFrog, the structures senator at SOE, hoping we would get something better, proved to be wishful thinking so far. Architects asked for years and years to get some furniture colorization, maybe it will be years and years again before we get some sort of full colorization. :roll: