Spreadsheets?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Architect Expertise.

Moderators: Savacc, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Ryokincaid
Novice Crafter

Spreadsheets?

Post by Ryokincaid » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 am

When I played a few years ago, there were a couple of excellent crafting spreadsheets out there. Of course, I can't find them now, and probably wouldn't have the know-how to update them, anyway.

Does anyone have any architect spreadsheets that calculate cost and whatnot?

Also, there used to be a harvester tracking spreadsheet. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Spreadsheets?

Post by Savacc » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:21 pm

Ryokincaid wrote:When I played a few years ago, there were a couple of excellent crafting spreadsheets out there. Of course, I can't find them now, and probably wouldn't have the know-how to update them, anyway.

Does anyone have any architect spreadsheets that calculate cost and whatnot?

Also, there used to be a harvester tracking spreadsheet. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Yes Ive seen some programs you are talking about. The question would be if anyone still hosts them somewhere to download anymore.

We might have a harvester calc program here. Any such program would have to be very recent or it would be useless.

OK, went to the front page, and our Harvester Calculator is "Not Ready Yet". We also have a Production Costs program that is "not ready yet". This site is still under development, we are not ready to say its finished. So keep watching and eventually we will have those two programs for you.

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 pm

A fairly recent version of JnF's Tool can be found at this link as the resource management tool. It isn't the latest version in the scheme of that tool's development, but it's the only one I know of that is still visibly hosted. There are also some other crafting tools there as well:
http://swg-piloten.com/html/downloads.html

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Spreadsheets?

Post by Sobuno » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:57 am

Savacc wrote:OK, went to the front page, and our Harvester Calculator is "Not Ready Yet". We also have a Production Costs program that is "not ready yet". This site is still under development, we are not ready to say its finished. So keep watching and eventually we will have those two programs for you.
The programs Savacc is speaking of would be (When we get them made) updated versions of these programs:

Harvester Calculator: http://swgcraft.com/harvtool.php (Outdated)
Production Costs: http://swgcraft.com/prodtool.php (Should still be able to be used :) )

I can't give you an ETA on when we will have these tools ready; ATM I am way too busy IRL to get anything done. Rest asured though; we will eventually get to them, it's just a matter of time