GU 9 Houses [SPLIT]

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Architect Expertise.

Moderators: Savacc, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Ceres
Novice Crafter

GU 9 Houses [SPLIT]

Post by Ceres » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:29 am

apparently what sorted out of the medium house fiasco is that none are 4 lot 400 item mediums any more? I tried several and got nothing but 2/200's.
Last edited by Zimoon on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split since this is probably a new topic in itself

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: GU 9 Houses [SPLIT]

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:10 am

Ceres wrote:apparently what sorted out of the medium house fiasco is that none are 4 lot 400 item mediums any more? I tried several and got nothing but 2/200's.
Have there ever been medium houses that afforded 400 items? :shock:

Not in my memory: small and medium houses have always been 2 lots/200 items, except for the small round Nabooian house which is 1 lot/100 items. Base values of course. Large houses have always been 4 lots/400 items, as well as guild houses.

I thing you have confused this with something else, cannot figure out what though 8)

/Zimoon

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:17 pm

The day GU9 rolled out they had changed ALL Medium houses to hold 400 items. They also had changed the footprint for the new windowed mediums. The change in footprints caused a major uproar from Mayors across the Galaxies (well, at least on Flurry, especially in my city in Rori). The hotfix was to change the footprint of the new houses back to match those of the older ones, thus reversing the storage back to 200 from 400.

/Slakkarr

As a side note, my guild was furious, seveal of us (myself included) had taken time off work to participate with the resetting of our city and homes. It was also the GU that gave us the super-slow-riding Peko mounts.
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Yupp, I didn't follow all the details that day but I understand the roar about the footprint, there is no point in a bigger footprint than necessary, one of the reasons the musty bunker is not a too popular structure in many cities, rejected by some Mayors.

However, I do not understand why people are upset about the storage, mediums have always been at 200, so there is no nerf regarding that. Hence no need for any heated feelings, and certainly not at this friendly and nice site :)

However, if the Devs decide to up the storage for mediums, then they would have to up the storage on large and guild houses too, right? And I am not opposed to upping storage :)

/Zimoon

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Zimoon wrote:Yupp, I didn't follow all the details that day but I understand the roar about the footprint, there is no point in a bigger footprint than necessary, one of the reasons the musty bunker is not a too popular structure in many cities, rejected by some Mayors.

However, I do not understand why people are upset about the storage, mediums have always been at 200, so there is no nerf regarding that. Hence no need for any heated feelings, and certainly not at this friendly and nice site :)

However, if the Devs decide to up the storage for mediums, then they would have to up the storage on large and guild houses too, right? And I am not opposed to upping storage :)

/Zimoon
No, no, nothing but happy thoughts here. Just creating the picture of the mass confusion and unhappiness. Here we are blissfully happy, and all is well with the Galaxy! :mrgreen:

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:32 pm

fridge33sam wrote:
Zimoon wrote:Yupp, I didn't follow all the details that day but I understand the roar about the footprint, there is no point in a bigger footprint than necessary, one of the reasons the musty bunker is not a too popular structure in many cities, rejected by some Mayors.

/Zimoon
No, no, nothing but happy thoughts here. Just creating the picture of the mass confusion and unhappiness. Here we are blissfully happy, and all is well with the Galaxy! :mrgreen:
Weee, what did the Emperor pour into your glass, bro? :lol:
/Zim

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 pm

It could have been the Seasonberry rolls I found on my pillow, or maybe it was the juicy fruit I examined for my pet. Either way, I know it had Bantha Butter in it... :oops: :mrgreen: