Making Power Bits and such

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on Reverse Engineering.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

mysterymantis
Novice Crafter

Making Power Bits and such

Post by mysterymantis » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:52 am

Ok, I have been in the game a long time, how long is not relevant. I had only a casual interest in it since the CU and NGE both hit, and have only now really gotten back into the game all that heavy. I decided I wanted to start taking crafting much more seriously, and as a result, found this site. (I used to frequent the former SWGCraft, but had no idea that it was no longer being moderated). So I have been looking into increasing the skills of my already lvl. 90 crafters. Structures and Engineer, if you are wondering.

So I started looking into making the powerbits and such. I have seen so much information about it, and quite a bit of it, I think, is outdated. It would seem that a patch or publish changed some things, and it has made the already confusing as all get out system hard to research. So these are my, observations, and I would like to ask the experts in the field to correct me where possible.

On making bits...
1. Modiferbits are made from combining two pieces of junk, and the same combo always produces the same outcome. The list of what to combine can be found at the Junkyard website. (I'd put a link though I don't know the rules for that on this forum, this being my first post and all).

2. There is no discernible pattern to what combos will make what modbit, only trial and error will do it. Plus, they have a number associated with them that can not be changed, improved, or otherwise altered. There are many different combos that will produce the same kind of modbit, and no one is "better" than any other. Some may be easier to collect, but none will make a better bit.

3. The lower the number on the modbit, the more powerful a SEA or PUP you can make. This number is the Power Conversion Ratio.

4. Certain mobs drop certain types of the loot, and certain loot is less common than others.

5. Powerbits are made by taking Armor, Clothing, or Weapons that have stat modifiers in them, placing them in the RE tool, and Re'ing them.

6. The Powerbits power is primarily based on the highest mod on what is being RE'd. So a +18 str Shirt's baseline is 18, but not necessarily the end result.

Ok, so that is what I have learned so far as to how to make these things, and here is what I know about improving them. Please correct me where I am mistaken.

1. A trader's RE Chance determines whether the power the powerbit pumps (increase) or drops (decrease) when it is RE'd.

2. The Luck skill will speed up the process of improving powerbits (which I will talk about later), but is not needed to do so.

3. Having a RE Chance of at least 137 is needed for making +35 powerbits. (Which is as high as they go). This number comes from reading reports, and that was the lowest RE Chance reported to get to +35.

4. Having the highest RE Chance is recommended, and even though it is not needed, having high luck will help, as of chapter 6.2.

There is a method to making the high level bits. This is what I know about that.

1. First you have to make an SEA. The type you make is determined by the trader you are. Engineers make weapon attachments, Munitions make Armor attachments, and Domestics make shirt attachments. Structures can only RE space loot, and do not get to participate in this. (Why oh why did they name 2 different game systems the same name... Don't answer that.)

2. You make an SEA by placing the mod bit with the skill you want in the RE tool with the powerbit you intend to improve. Only one powerbit is needed, but you will need multiple of the modbit and also socketed items. The modbits need to have a conversion ratio of 1, and also need to be ones that is a basic stat (str, agil, etc...). It can not be a skill, such as precision, or some kind of experimentation, and so on.

3. Items that are crafted and have sockets can be used in this process. This is one area that I am confused on, in that I can not seem to find anything that says for certain if it matters what type of item is used. So if I am an Engineer, I can use a factory run of survival knives, and have just as much success as if I had used Curved Swords. Also, the quality of the item has no bearing what-so-ever. It can be made with the worst possible resource, with no experimentation done to it, and it will have no effect on the powerbit. It only needs to have a socket, and be an item of the type of SEA that your trader makes.

4. Once you have your SEA, and you place it into your item, you RE the item. Then, just like when you created the powerbit the first time, the item is consumed, and a powerbit is spit out. The baseline is whatever its power was on the SEA, and is then pumped or dropped based on your RE Chance skill. This you do over and over, until it hits +35, or whatever your target is.

5. You can use as many different types of modbits as you want, as long as they are the 6 basic stats as I mentioned before.

Ok, so now I have my +35 modbit. And then, it turns out, I don't actually need +35 for what I am trying to do. I am wanting to make a crafting suit for my SW, and this is what I know about making the SEA for a crafter.

1. The skills I want to acquire are the experimentation and assembly SEAs. These come with PCRs of 4 and 3 respectively. This means that the max either can be is +8 and +11.

2. For these types of mods, a player can only upgrade their character with 3 SEAs. One goes into a chest plate of armor, one goes into a shirt, and one goes into a weapon. This was another point that I was not all that clear. I am wanting to know if this is the most current answer to this info.

3. Since it takes 10 full points of skill to gain a single experimentation point, +7 is the most you need on an SEA since you can only use 3. (+21 would give two experiment points, +24 would not give you three).

4. Assembly bonus can be +11, so a +33 Powerbit is the highest necessary for that.

5. To make my SEAs using my Engineer, I will have to have a powerbit (preferably in the mid to high 20's), a large amount of modbits that are the 6 basic stats, a few crates of crafted weapons, a RE Chance of 137+, and the time it takes to arduously combine them all into my target powerbit.

Actually, I guess my RE Chance can be lower than that, since my target numbers are +28 and +33, but I plan on getting it as high as I can, as well as combining with luck buffs, since there at least appears to be some truth to luck speeding up the process (verified by a red name on the station forums). I am not, however, going to focus on luck, since it is not a necessary part of the process.

Now about 2nd and 3rd order bits.

1. To add more than one skill to a SEA, a trader must specialize in RE using expertise. This seems to be the most overlooked aspect to all this, as in reading some of the longer threads about it, people all seem to ask "why can't I make a 2nd or 3rd order bit" and the answer is always "make sure you have the expertise to do so." It is asked many times, in the same thread, which is annoying, and part of why I am so damn confused, but whatever.

2. Ok, there seems to be a few ways this is done. If you RE an item that has only one stat, you get a first order bit, which can always be combined with a modbit to make an SEA. If you use a two stat item, you get a 2nd order bit, which can only be used in an SEA that already has another skill in it. A 3rd order bit is made by using a 3 stat (or more) item. The highest mod is the only one considered when REing items with more than one stat. If anyone has a more precise description of this, please correct mine.

3. A first order bit can be turned into a 2nd or 3rd. This is done by improving a bit to the target number, then making a SEA, placing into a RE tool along with an additional item that has two or more stats. This follows the same guides as stated in 2.

4. I really only need 1st and 2nd order bits, since there are only two stats I am aiming for here, but if there is a third that is helpful, please let me know.

I think that is about it. I have gathered all this info from various post and guides. I have spent the better part of a week's free time to learn this system and would like to think that it was not fruitless. So I guess I am just asking, am I correct in my info? If not, than tell me in the areas that I am wrong, but please, be not only certain, but ready to confirm. I am not willing to chase wild geese, superstitions, or whatnot. Thank you in advance, and sorry this post is so long.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Making Power Bits and such

Post by Savacc » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:28 am

First let me say, Im a Structures Trader, I dont know how to make power bits.
However, as a Structures Trader, let me say, that Assembly Modifiers are pretty much a waste for Structures. There is nothing to be gained by boosting your assembly skill if you are a Structures Trader.
You dont say wether you concentrate on Architect or Shipwright. Architects have only one Experimentation Skill, Structures, and the only thing it improves is Harvesters. Shipwrights have seven Experimentation Skills: Chassis (which also covers Armor), Boosters, Advanced Componants (Capacitors and Droid Interfaces), Engines, Power Systems (Reactors), Shields and Weapon Systems. You could put that all on seven shirts, seven pieces of armor and seven weapons, or using second and third order bits, put it on three sets of shirt/armor/weapon.
If you were around pre NGE, you might already have some old crafting suits. In which case you are only looking for the new Shipwright skills now covered since Chapt 5.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am

As a "beginners side notes" your observations are great and I moved the thread to the RE board, where it belongs. I don't find any questions so I don't say much, but a little :P

You mention Conversion Ratio but not explicit how it is used:

Code: Select all

SEA_POWER = round_down(POWER_BIT / MOD'S_CONVERSION_RATIO)
That is, a SEA will be an integer, the decimals are discarded or truncated. So don't waste a 35 on something with conv ratio 10: 35/10=3.5 >> 3

Conversion Ratio can be a number between 1 and 15.

However, you do not mention PUPs. With PUPs your RE Chance and Luck as high as you can afford it to is crucial. All threads I have read where people report they have got +11 RE Chance have had about 1200 Luck or more. The formula looks like:

Code: Select all

PUP = Power_Bit * 2 / Modifier_Ratio * RE_Chance / 100 * X
While X varies around 1.0, it is currently unclear exactly how X is defined, but it is definitely there somehow and Luck and fortune rule it.

In this board you also have FeralMonkey's RE guide with screen shots.

I will quite soon publish my own guide written my style, if I have a style, so let's say 'my way' then :D

Warmly welcome over here and to the cozy crafting community.

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 am

mysterymantis wrote:I think that is about it. I have gathered all this info from various post and guides. I have spent the better part of a week's free time to learn this system and would like to think that it was not fruitless. So I guess I am just asking, am I correct in my info? If not, than tell me in the areas that I am wrong, but please, be not only certain, but ready to confirm. I am not willing to chase wild geese, superstitions, or whatnot. Thank you in advance, and sorry this post is so long.
This I want to comment on. You have done an awesome research and have come to a most clear understanding. Some details in the text I think you just phrased unclear but you know what it takes.

Superstition is what drives too many players, believe me. However, you only need to worry about RE Chance and Luck, in that precise order. Maximum RE Chance is 152 (higher if you happen to claim one of those pre-nerf SEAs that cannot be made anymore and it is unclear whether it is possible to make +12 RE Chance now). For Luck you can pass 1200 with some expense, I added the details to a thread at the official SWG/SOE Engineer forum. Assembly only helps non-Masters to get sockets to their produce, once master you should get sockets almost 100% of the times, but if you want to assert yourself, get more Assembly for the particular item you craft, i.e. Artisan Assembly for Survival Knives, WS Assembly for weapons from WS "boxes" (you need to browse the Profession wheel to see where you attained the item's schematic).

Other than the mentioned 3 skills, RE Chance, Luck, and Assembly, all other claims are pure superstition :D

Cheers

/Zimoon

SpaceyDaFrog
Novice Crafter

Post by SpaceyDaFrog » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Great post! But while reading it, I noticed a few errors from what I've come to understand and what I've observed.
3. Since it takes 10 full points of skill to gain a single experimentation point, +7 is the most you need on an SEA since you can only use 3. (+21 would give two experiment points, +24 would not give you three).
Well, even though you don't get an extra experimentation points for +21 - +24, the added experimentation still helps with the actual experimentation rolls (so more Amazing's). Still a very big bonus, so most would go for it. And even without that, you could go for two +7's and a +6 for exactly +20 experimentation to save some time not needed in grinding out the 3rd SEA's power bit.
If you use a two stat item, you get a 2nd order bit, which can only be used in an SEA that already has another skill in it.
Actually, while grinding out power bits, I've proven that this statement is false. Sometimes my 1st order power bits "evolve" into a 2nd order power bit, but I can still use them to create a SEA without using a 1st order + mod bit beforehand (and sometimes they stay 2nd order, sometimes they revert back to 1st order)
Okopte Jagerman - Structure Trader

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:37 am

Sorry I missed these two points.

Yes, the higher the Experimentation the better the probability for an Amazing. That is why "capped" masters still live in Research Cities which have bonus to experimentation, and they drink Bespin Port like its always Friday.

I am not experienced enough to say anything on the order thing, I have heard that you can always use a higher order bit in stead of a lower order. The better your skill the higher probability of a first order turns second order but you need a first order, but you can still use the 2nd order as a 1st order.

/Zimoon

mysterymantis
Novice Crafter

Post by mysterymantis » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:06 pm

I don't know how the heck I missed a board dedicated to RE'ing. /DOH!

In any case, to address a few of the things brought up...

As to whether I am an AT or a SW...
I am mostly wanting to improve my SW abilities. Especially since people have asked me if I can do their ch 8 schemes for them, and I won't do it unless I can have the best skills and buffs possible. I refuse to "mess up" there stuff that they can only get once per character... (meaning I won't craft them without the most exp points, and best possible chance for amazing success)

As to pre-NGE clothes...
I do have a small amount of old clothes with the skills built in, but really, I always specialized in engine building, so my bonuses are geared towards that. Other than what expertise gives, I really don't have much else.

A little confused about Assembly...
So assembly helps you add sockets to stuff then. But what about for a SW? They don't have sockets on anything, so in essence, why would they even have the assembly skill? It seems odd to me, but then, what I found about luck seemed odd too. (However, it would appear that luck was a broken skill prior to 6.2, and now is confirmed to work with RE'ing by one of the devs.) Is the reason you say that Assembly is wasted on a Structures trader a comprehensive statement? Meaning, both the AT and SW lines gain no benefit what-so-ever? If you can confirm on that, I would appreciate it. (I'll look too, when I get a chance after work.)

Use the force, dude!
I actually had a 1st order pop out as a 2nd order too! :) So, I can see the force is strong with this one... It was a +1 bit I had that I wanted to test on an at first I thought I had messed up and used the wrong SEA (I had practiced on another to make 2nd order bits and a 2 skill SEA), but that was still in my inventory, then I thought "Maybe it was an anomaly" but then I come here and see someone mention that and I decided to write this really long, run on sentence about it... Sorry. So let me see if I got this right...

1. A Modbit is combined with a powerbit, and a SEA is made. That is then added to the appropriate item, and placed into the RE tool.

2. Select RE from the radial menu of the tool. The tool will then "eat" the item, as well as the modbit, and spit out a powerbit. Depending on your RE chance skill, this powerbit may be higher, or even lower, than it was originally in power.

3. There is also a chance that the bit will convert to a 2nd order bit (or even back to a 1st from a second). This could be based on skill, or luck, or both, or neither. Though I have seen this happen and have heard another say they have too, I do not know of a confirmed method to repeat this result. It seems random, at least for now. (is a 3rd order possible like this too? I don't doubt that it is, but you only mentioned getting 2nd order bits. Not that it needs to be possible, since there is a confirmed method for turning a bit into a 2nd, or even a 3rd order bit).

4. Whether the powerbit is a 1st, 2nd or 3rd order bit has no relevance to the method described for "leveling up" powerbits. Any type of powerbit can be used, by itself, to create an SEA with a single skill, for use in this method. There is no need to waste additional powerbits and modbits to level up to the desired power level, as the tool will only spit out one powerbit, with a baseline relevant to the highest skill, regardless of how many skills were on the item. The order of the bit is only relevant to creating an SEA with multiple stats.

On making SEA with multiple stats....
So, if I am getting this right, am I to understand that I can
1. Use any order powerbit to make a single stat SEA. The SEA essentially treats the powerbit as a 1st order, regardless of being 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

2. Once an SEA is created, you must follow the order numerically to create multi stat SEAs, regardless of the bit that was used first.

Knowing this helps, since it means that I won't freak out whenever I make a 2nd order bit by random chance, and go, "Crap, now I have to start again with a new 1st order bit!"

On superstitious players (RANT WARNING!!!)
I hate superstitious players. Typical ignorance of reality is what most often drives that style of game play. The information is out there, so look around a little and you can probably find it. Trouble is, some other superstitious noob comes along and goes, "I been playing since beta, and I know everything there is to know!" and confirms said superstition, without any real level of confirmation aside from their own word. Meanwhile, in several other threads, hell, probably inside that thread, is more information that at least shows that mr. beta-the-guy might be full of crap. It doesn't bother me that people want to chase wild geese, it just annoys me when I am looking for real information, and at least 50% of every thread turns into a "Does not!" Does Too!" argument from 5th grade. (I warned ya, now only you are to blame for reading it! Haha! :twisted: )

Ok enough ranting over pointless things I can't change. I realize I didn't really ask questions in the original thread, at least not in the traditional sense of the word. What I was looking for is a comparison of notes, mostly. These are essentially the notes I took while researching this subject, and I tried to state them as definitively as I could. Meaning, I am taking them as fact, for the most part, unless someone can correct an area that I am wrong. I didn't want to suffer through a ton of trial and error, as this is a part of SWG that is boring all the way around. Collecting the junk for making bits is dull. Combining them together, not thrillsville. So far this hasn't struck me as a situation where your work feels proportionate to the reward either. (Though I am looking forward to 2 more exp points on everything, and better chance for amazings). I probably will appreciate the first +35 I make, but I don't foresee a WooHoo! in my near future...

Thanks for the replies, keep 'em coming! I will get more later, but for now, sleep...

SpaceyDaFrog
Novice Crafter

Post by SpaceyDaFrog » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Some of my guild members and I have recently taken it upon ourselves to master the RE business. We have a domestics, munitions, and engineer trader so we can make all the PUPs and Luck/RE clothes we need. After getting +3 Armor/Weapon/Clothing SEA's, a +5 weapon pup we then created a +8 clothing pup (overall RE skill now at 132). New trials on grinding out power bits from our domestics guy says that he can get +35 power bits roughly in 20-30 grinds. It should go even quicker once we get all three pups at +10.

So it's not that difficult, you just gotta have some team effort going to make things a little faster.
Okopte Jagerman - Structure Trader

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:13 pm

mysterymantis wrote:I don't know how the heck I missed a board dedicated to RE'ing. /DOH!

In any case, to address a few of the things brought up...

As to whether I am an AT or a SW...
I am mostly wanting to improve my SW abilities. Especially since people have asked me if I can do their ch 8 schemes for them, and I won't do it unless I can have the best skills and buffs possible. I refuse to "mess up" there stuff that they can only get once per character... (meaning I won't craft them without the most exp points, and best possible chance for amazing success)

As to pre-NGE clothes...
I do have a small amount of old clothes with the skills built in, but really, I always specialized in engine building, so my bonuses are geared towards that. Other than what expertise gives, I really don't have much else.

If they are already modded and you have a socket free on them, remember that another SEA don't stack with them mods but can only add new mods. If they clash the highest mod should take presendence.

Editorial Comment by Savacc - Z is talking about SEAs on the same piece of clothing. If you have a shirt with Engine Experimentation already on it, do not put another Engine Experimentation SEA on the same shirt. Unless you want to override the first.

A little confused about Assembly...
So assembly helps you add sockets to stuff then. But what about for a SW? They don't have sockets on anything, so in essence, why would they even have the assembly skill? It seems odd to me, but then, what I found about luck seemed odd too. (However, it would appear that luck was a broken skill prior to 6.2, and now is confirmed to work with RE'ing by one of the devs.) Is the reason you say that Assembly is wasted on a Structures trader a comprehensive statement? Meaning, both the AT and SW lines gain no benefit what-so-ever? If you can confirm on that, I would appreciate it. (I'll look too, when I get a chance after work.)

Structure Traders do not do ground RE but space RE which is a completely different animal. Space RE came with JTL in the autumn of 2004 already.

Thece SW need no sockets. Assembly is still nice for them, you certainy don't want a critical failure while doing the final assembly of a costly item taking several capped components and tons of expensive resources, do you?

Editorial Comment by Savacc - There are no Critical Failures in Assembly anymore. Even before this was added to the whole game, Shipwrights had this no fail feature, as did Architects.
A master Shipwright has 100 Assembly Skill, +15 for Expertise. This is plenty to give you the optimum results in Assembly. As a master, with only those mods, I only get an Assembly result less then "great" or "amazing" about once a month, or 1 in 1000 trys (my estimate). In Assembly, "great" and "amazing" results are exactly the same. That is they both give you the same starting percentage for your product. This why I advise Structures Traders not to bother adding Assembly to a Crafting Suit. The big bonus for Assembly is in adding Sockets. Structures Traders dont add Sockets to anything they make, so they dont need Assembly.

Use the force, dude!
I actually had a 1st order pop out as a 2nd order too! :) So, I can see the force is strong with this one... It was a +1 bit I had that I wanted to test on an at first I thought I had messed up and used the wrong SEA (I had practiced on another to make 2nd order bits and a 2 skill SEA), but that was still in my inventory, then I thought "Maybe it was an anomaly" but then I come here and see someone mention that and I decided to write this really long, run on sentence about it... Sorry. So let me see if I got this right...

1. A Modbit is combined with a powerbit, and a SEA is made. That is then added to the appropriate item, and placed into the RE tool.

2. Select RE from the radial menu of the tool. The tool will then "eat" the item, as well as the modbit, and spit out a powerbit. Depending on your RE chance skill, this powerbit may be higher, or even lower, than it was originally in power.

Yes, but since there is no CL in crafted items it will only jump up at most one level, no more, while a looted item will jump up more, depending on the CL and your skill. And which direction the wind blows that day.

3. There is also a chance that the bit will convert to a 2nd order bit (or even back to a 1st from a second). This could be based on skill, or luck, or both, or neither. Though I have seen this happen and have heard another say they have too, I do not know of a confirmed method to repeat this result. It seems random, at least for now. (is a 3rd order possible like this too? I don't doubt that it is, but you only mentioned getting 2nd order bits. Not that it needs to be possible, since there is a confirmed method for turning a bit into a 2nd, or even a 3rd order bit).

People say no, I guess it is since nobody has seen it happen or at least not reported it. Probably there is some likelihood to it (that is how SOE works) and it is not likely to happen. But impossible, who knows?

4. Whether the powerbit is a 1st, 2nd or 3rd order bit has no relevance to the method described for "leveling up" powerbits. Any type of powerbit can be used, by itself, to create an SEA with a single skill, for use in this method. There is no need to waste additional powerbits and modbits to level up to the desired power level, as the tool will only spit out one powerbit, with a baseline relevant to the highest skill, regardless of how many skills were on the item. The order of the bit is only relevant to creating an SEA with multiple stats.

Right.

On making SEA with multiple stats....
So, if I am getting this right, am I to understand that I can
1. Use any order powerbit to make a single stat SEA. The SEA essentially treats the powerbit as a 1st order, regardless of being 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

2. Once an SEA is created, you must follow the order numerically to create multi stat SEAs, regardless of the bit that was used first.

1st order bit first AND REMEMBER if you want to add one or more exotic mods to the SEA at least one of them must be added in this step, the first step. This turns the SEA into a Breastplate or Shirt SEA, while Weapon SEAs always are named Weapon SEAs even though the exotic must always be added first!!!

Next step is the single-stat-SEA, plus a 2nd order power bit, plus the second mod.

Final step is the now two-stats-SEA, plus a 3rd order power bit, plus the last mod.

Knowing this helps, since it means that I won't freak out whenever I make a 2nd order bit by random chance, and go, "Crap, now I have to start again with a new 1st order bit!"

On superstitious players (RANT WARNING!!!)
I hate superstitious players. Typical ignorance of reality is what most often drives that style of game play. The information is out there, so look around a little and you can probably find it. Trouble is, some other superstitious noob comes along and goes, "I been playing since beta, and I know everything there is to know!" and confirms said superstition, without any real level of confirmation aside from their own word. Meanwhile, in several other threads, hell, probably inside that thread, is more information that at least shows that mr. beta-the-guy might be full of crap. It doesn't bother me that people want to chase wild geese, it just annoys me when I am looking for real information, and at least 50% of every thread turns into a "Does not!" Does Too!" argument from 5th grade. (I warned ya, now only you are to blame for reading it! Haha! :twisted: )

Ok enough ranting over pointless things I can't change. I realize I didn't really ask questions in the original thread, at least not in the traditional sense of the word. What I was looking for is a comparison of notes, mostly. These are essentially the notes I took while researching this subject, and I tried to state them as definitively as I could. Meaning, I am taking them as fact, for the most part, unless someone can correct an area that I am wrong. I didn't want to suffer through a ton of trial and error, as this is a part of SWG that is boring all the way around. Collecting the junk for making bits is dull. Combining them together, not thrillsville. So far this hasn't struck me as a situation where your work feels proportionate to the reward either. (Though I am looking forward to 2 more exp points on everything, and better chance for amazings). I probably will appreciate the first +35 I make, but I don't foresee a WooHoo! in my near future...

Thanks for the replies, keep 'em coming! I will get more later, but for now, sleep...
I don't mind superstitious players, not as long as they don't preach their belief as a truth while they cannot support it with proofs. Ask for the statistical base for their analysis usually makes them quite quiet.

Inlined responses in red.

/Zimoon
Last edited by Savacc on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: to correct an Error by Z.