What pups sell?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on Reverse Engineering.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

kenzii
Novice Crafter

What pups sell?

Post by kenzii » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Im making pups left right and center and want to cover the hole market as to what pups to get in.
So far ive worked out that:
Critical hit red
heavy wep dmg
block chance
parry rating
luck
carbine crit
carbine action cost

all sell well. some more than others. (probably in the order as stated)
But what else sells? anyone noticed a real niche that they are flooding and making a killing from?

Thanks

kane77077
Novice Crafter

Re: What pups sell?

Post by kane77077 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:48 pm

I don't make/sell PUPs, but have used them enough to offer the following advice:

Heal potency (nearly every medic I know uses at least one, I personally use 3)

I would expect Carbine Damage PUPs to sell more than Carbine action. As a BH, I used Relentless Onslaught for Action management, and typical used Carbine Damage. When I was set up for Rifles, I used either Rifle Action (which isn't help by Relentless Onslaught) or Rifle Damage.

RE Chance. Power Bit RE'ers don't have 3 toons to make all 3 types of capped, and will probably just buy capped RE PUPs rather than waste the time/money respeccing to make the 3 types (clothing, armor, weapon).

ALSO: You might check the profession forums, and look at the "build suggestion" threads. Often people will post what PUPs they use and you'll see what will likely sell best. (For example, on the Medic forums, you'll see many folks post that they use heal potency PUPs.)

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Re: What pups sell?

Post by fridge33sam » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 pm

I agree with the prev post, also you should check your SOE Server Trade Forum. I learned the other day that the different servers have COMPLETELY different markets! I was going to sell a free resource crate on Farstar and fould that I couldn't give it away for much more than a million or two, where as on my main server, Flurry, they average 15-30 million each.
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.