resource scavenger

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Beast Mastery Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

atox
Apprentice Crafter

resource scavenger

Post by atox » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:27 pm

i just finished "beast knowledge: resource scavenger". can anyone tell me if all of the pets i create can learn this? or is it a one shot deal? id really hate to waste it on this pet since he's only a 5 point and was pretty much a slap together with very poor resources. thanks atox

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: resource scavenger

Post by Monty Burns » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:17 pm

atox wrote:i just finished "beast knowledge: resource scavenger". can anyone tell me if all of the pets i create can learn this? or is it a one shot deal? id really hate to waste it on this pet since he's only a 5 point and was pretty much a slap together with very poor resources. thanks atox

I have transferred it from pet to pet as I have leveled up, I started with a basic 10 point pet but have since transferred it to a 59 point pet I have been leveling up (the reason for the transfer was to max out the combat skills of the level 90 pet)

atox
Apprentice Crafter

Post by atox » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:39 pm

ok ty :)

Ekroti
Novice Crafter

Post by Ekroti » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:22 am

And how do transfer this knowledge between pets? Is it through the train pet ability? Thanks in advance!
I've only been a BM for a week now and know this is a noob question. :mrgreen:

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 am

Yes. All it really is is a special YOU learn that you can train to every pet you call.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Harpua
Novice Crafter

Post by Harpua » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 am

Slightly off topic, but I'm curious since I'm on the same collection.

Does Chandad help with the high quality sample/resource scavenger?

I've been using it and it seems like I get one or the other for each serving. Not sure if there's anything to it or it was just luck.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Harpua wrote:Slightly off topic, but I'm curious since I'm on the same collection.

Does Chandad help with the high quality sample/resource scavenger?

I've been using it and it seems like I get one or the other for each serving. Not sure if there's anything to it or it was just luck.
I do not know but last time I read something it indicated a slightly better yield, at least for yet-not-Masters. Hard to test once master 8)

I'd doubt it helps getting the more of those "lucky" moments that adds to your collection though, hard to say if anything helps. Have done it on many of my toons and mu old Jedi was fastest, less than a day I think, but my Master Traders did not compete well. In fact a novice that was still in his diapers was also quick. No idea what the difference might be but in-real-life-luck.

Zimoon