Missing data for some weapons

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Weaponsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Missing data for some weapons

Post by Zimoon » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

To fix an issue in the database the following schematics were updated so their skill level refer to the "Unknown" profession. In turn that change now generates some output to SWGAide's log file, harmless but nevertheless.

It is obvious that the profession is Munitions, however, it is the skill level that sets the profession; if the skill level is unknown the profession is unknown too. Silly? Depends on how you slant the head but I believe we all want to know skill level anyway so without that the profession is almost redundant.

The following schematics need to know their skill level.

Black Sun Executioner's Hack
Two-Handed Obsidian Sword
Two-Handed Tulrus Sword
Heavy Republic Flame Thrower
Lava Cannon
Disruptor Pistol
Ion Relic Pistol
Nightsister Energy Lance
Obsidian Lance
Xandank Lance
DP-23 Rifle
Disruptor Rifle
A Legendary Nightsister Energy Lance
A Legendary Stun Baton
A Legendary T21 Rifle

Tip of the Day:
In SWGAide, walk through entries at Schematics >> Draft Schematics, anything that reads UNKNOWN needs some love. Unless you are a schematics maintainer here at SWGCraft it is easiest to add a comment at the schematics web page and moderators will walk over them regularly and complement with your submission :D

Zimoon

Nautillus
Novice Crafter

Re: Missing data for some weapons

Post by Nautillus » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 am

The Black Sun Executioners Hack comes in 2 different forms. I have not crafted either yet. Form 1 is Deconstructed, and form 2 is a looted Schematic. I do not know if these make same or different weapon. (I seem to hoard schematics lol)

I have the Heavy Republic Flame Thrower and The Lava Cannon Schematics learned. I will see what I come up with tomorrow.

Naut
Icthys Max, Shipwright - Starsider
Nautillus, Weaponsmith - Starsider
Mannaray, Droids - Bloodfin
Willum Hammersmith, Structures - Chimaera
U'ss, Droids - Chimaera

Nautillus
Novice Crafter

Post by Nautillus » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Zimoon wrote:To fix an issue in the database the following schematics were updated so their skill level refer to the "Unknown" profession. In turn that change now generates some output to SWGAide's log file, harmless but nevertheless.

It is obvious that the profession is Munitions, however, it is the skill level that sets the profession; if the skill level is unknown the profession is unknown too. Silly? Depends on how you slant the head but I believe we all want to know skill level anyway so without that the profession is almost redundant.

The following schematics need to know their skill level.

Black Sun Executioner's Hack Munition Fundamentals VI (this is the decon schematic) the Executioner's Hack loot schem is Munition Mastery VI
Technical Readout of aTwo-Handed Obsidian Sword Munition Mastery VI
Two-Handed Tulrus Sword
Heavy Republic Flame Thrower Munition Fundamentals VI
Lava Cannon
Disruptor Pistol
Technical Readout of aIon Relic Pistol Munition Mastery IV
Nightsister Energy Lance Munition Mastery VI
Obsidian Lance
Xandank Lance
DP-23 Rifle
Disruptor Rifle Tenloss DXR-6? Munition Fundamentals VI
A Legendary Nightsister Energy Lance
A Legendary Stun Baton
A Legendary T21 Rifle

Tip of the Day:
In SWGAide, walk through entries at Schematics >> Draft Schematics, anything that reads UNKNOWN needs some love. Unless you are a schematics maintainer here at SWGCraft it is easiest to add a comment at the schematics web page and moderators will walk over them regularly and complement with your submission :D

Zimoon
Thats all I can find so far.
Nautillus
Icthys Max, Shipwright - Starsider
Nautillus, Weaponsmith - Starsider
Mannaray, Droids - Bloodfin
Willum Hammersmith, Structures - Chimaera
U'ss, Droids - Chimaera

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Super, I will see if I find some spare minutes at work tomorrow, unless somebody beats me to it :D

Z