Anyone else noticed this

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Weaponsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Verar
Novice Crafter

Anyone else noticed this

Post by Verar » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Ok maybe my eyesight is going bad but have they removed the profession restrictions on all the crafted heavy weapons and they are no longer commando only?

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Anyone else noticed this

Post by Attoy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah, they removed profession restriction on the last GU.

Omom A-wo
Novice Crafter

Post by Omom A-wo » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:21 pm

The only problem with this is that if your not a mando the weapon will use your action so 7-10 shos and your action is drained but for looks when running around its awsome

Josh02886
Novice Crafter

Post by Josh02886 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm

There's another more slick element at play here. With a handful of heavy weapons capable of being equiped to any profession can actually work in your benefit. As sneaky as it sounds you can indimidate someone with your trader while weilding your heavy weapon fooling them into believing that your a crazy buffed mando. Or catch your opponent off balance by popping a few buffs, letting your opponent pop theirs which will be geared towards taking on your specific profession. Ready for this? Quickly switch to your professions REAL weapon, use your profession buffs, and go to town. It might be that little element of suprise that gives you the right ground to finish the fight. It's not practical, but it's a thought that I've been tossing around in my head. It could be fun. If someone pulls this off I'd love to hear about it.