E5 Carabine

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Weaponsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Hashashin
Novice Crafter

E5 Carabine

Post by Hashashin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Hello,

New around, on FarStar. :)
Another question I am leveling munition guy and noticed that there is nice E5 carabine that would fit my BH that is being leveled as well. But the need it for Kammris Iron, so I dig SWCraft and there is no word about it in database? Is it rare spawn? As I noticed it is not present on other galaxies as well.

Neehin
Novice Crafter

Re: E5 Carabine

Post by Neehin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, 19h Kammris Iron was added.

Alede, Kammris Iron (Entered by Ersa Litros)
CR=788 (98.5%), CD=466 (93.2%), DR=946 (94.6%), HR=969 (96.9%), MA=561 (93.5%), OQ=903 (90.3%), SR=915 (91.5%), UT=923 (92.3%)
» Marked as available on Dathomir 19 hours ago by Ersa Litros
» Marked as available on Lok 19 hours ago by Ersa Litros

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Kammris (or any other iron) is not rare at all. For some reason, iron is the most plentiful resource available in that galaxie far far away. There are always 14 Iron resources spawning in addition to the Mustafar Iron(s). So there will almost always be at least one Kammris, usually more. If its not spawning now on your server, it will soon.

Extra info - Iron spawns on 1-3 planets, most other resources spawn on 6-8, so you may need to leave your home planet to find it. Kammris is the "top tier" Iron with the highest min and max stats, 900+ stats are the norm, look for 960+. OQ is the big variable stat, it will be 1-1000.
The above Kammris Iron is attractive because of its relatively high OQ. The CD and MA look low, but are actually high for Iron. The remaining stats though they seem high are really kind of disappointing, only one stat is over 960. This is not a Kammris to "cap" with, but if all you want is a gun to level up with, this will be better then most Kammris to use.

Hashashin
Novice Crafter

Post by Hashashin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:26 pm

I am not complete noob :), maybe just a bit. I was on all planets. So far there is none.
Waiting for respawn then.

Neehin how have you found it? I typed searched in database and didnt popup at all. (here I am noob :P)

Hashashin
Novice Crafter

Post by Hashashin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Ok guys call me the noob of the noobs. This Iron is present on LOK, and present in database. Clicking next would help, and chekcin Iron type Kammris rather than name. LOL.

Your noob. :)

Neehin
Novice Crafter

Post by Neehin » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 am

That's ok, the first error is free :-)

NaeBliss
Apprentice Crafter

Post by NaeBliss » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 am

Neehin wrote:That's ok, the first error is free :-)

hehe i made a simulair post once, found out i was looking at the wrong galaxy.................. :oops:

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 am

NaeBliss wrote:
Neehin wrote:That's ok, the first error is free :-)

hehe i made a simulair post once, found out i was looking at the wrong galaxy.................. :oops:

We've all done it. Some of us more than once. If I had a million credits for every time I turned out to post something wrong in here, I could finally pick up all the pre-nge paintings that I've wanted for decorating that haven't spawned in years.

Hashashin
Novice Crafter

Post by Hashashin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks for cheer up, hehe.

Guys if I can contiune with some question here, I made attachment to carabine critical chance and tried to socket it. Bu nothing happend with it, it just written item used. And on carabine I still have 1 socket. No stat change.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Hashashin wrote:Thanks for cheer up, hehe.

Guys if I can contiune with some question here, I made attachment to carabine critical chance and tried to socket it. Bu nothing happend with it, it just written item used. And on carabine I still have 1 socket. No stat change.
That would be because you are a Munitions Trader and can only make Armor Attachments. Engineer Traders make the Weapon Attachments.

Hashashin
Novice Crafter

Post by Hashashin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

I did weapon attachment with my droid maker. I didnt put armor attachment in it.

dmac1024
Novice Crafter

Post by dmac1024 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 am

Ok this happened to me once, I had made an attachment with +0 modifier. while it makes an attachment, when you use it it still registers as used but uses no socket as there is no adjustment to the stats. You have to look at the modifier conversion rate. If your power bit is the same or lower than the modifier bit conversion rate, you get a WA, AA or CA with a modifier +0. Took me a long while to figure out what I did wrong those many moons ago.

Your modifier carbine critical hit has a modifier of (10), so your power bit has to be +10 or better to get just +1 for a WA. I know there is an error msg when you try to make a weapon mod or armor mod with a power bit of insufficient value to get +1 or better, but I don't know if this exists during normal RE creation of WA, AA or CAs.

Agiov
Novice Crafter

Post by Agiov » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 am

The munitions crafted E5 is proffesion restricted to Officer, by the way.