looking for help on up grade weapon

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Weaponsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

atox
Apprentice Crafter

looking for help on up grade weapon

Post by atox » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm

ive been looking around on bazaar etc to upgrade my smugglers weapon and all ive found so far is pretty much the same as what i have. can anyone recomend an upgrade under say 5-10 mil? i prefer melee weapons. this is what im using.
stun baton
570-1140
electricity
18 elemental dmg
891 dps
thanks atox

Jamiser
Novice Crafter

Re: looking for help on up grade weapon

Post by Jamiser » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Atox,

You should contact a good weaponsmith on your server and he/she should be able to fix you up with a CL90 melee weapon in the 1150-1160 dps range, with 89-90 elemental with any skin (appearance) you choose. If you have been picking up augmentation/enhancement loots in your travels, they can also be crafted into the weapon. Prices are going to vary depending on server economy, but around 1-5 mil seem to be the going rates on my server (Flurry) depending on the smith.

Good luck finding a weaponsmith.

Jamiser
Master Weaponsmith

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Re: looking for help on up grade weapon

Post by wrackspurt » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:35 pm

Jamiser wrote:Atox,

You should contact a good weaponsmith on your server and he/she should be able to fix you up with a CL90 melee weapon in the 1150-1160 dps range, with 89-90 elemental with any skin (appearance) you choose. If you have been picking up augmentation/enhancement loots in your travels, they can also be crafted into the weapon. Prices are going to vary depending on server economy, but around 1-5 mil seem to be the going rates on my server (Flurry) depending on the smith.

Good luck finding a weaponsmith.

Jamiser
Master Weaponsmith
Where's your shop at? I'd like to see it.