Layers and Segment

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Layers and Segment

Post by Attoy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

Hi there

just a couple of quick questions. I'm crafting Advanced Primus Layers and Battle Armor Segment.

Experimenting on them (100%) I get the following results:

Primus: Energy/Kinetic +49; HCAE -50.. I've already been told it's a 'screen' glitch...
Segment: Energy/kinetic 1199; HCAE 801.. I know a capped one it will be 1200, 800... what did I wrong? I'm sure about capped resources.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Layers and Segment

Post by Monty Burns » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 am

I will be interested in the answer to this myself as I have just built a dedicated AS and am having similar issues although I know my problem is substandard polymer.

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Attoy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 am

Monty Burns wrote:I will be interested in the answer to this myself as I have just built a dedicated AS and am having similar issues although I know my problem is substandard polymer.
To avoid resources issues and just to be sure I used best server (Chimaera) resources from crates of free resources.

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Attoy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 am

Any clues?

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 am

I'd double check the resources used for the segments just in case. It sounds like your primus layers were just fine, but you may have slipped under a percentage point on one of your resources. When you're searching for resources here, your doing consider cap and 96 right?

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Attoy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 am

thegreywolfe wrote:I'd double check the resources used for the segments just in case. It sounds like your primus layers were just fine, but you may have slipped under a percentage point on one of your resources. When you're searching for resources here, your doing consider cap and 96 right?
Sure, of course. However I found the bug... if I can call it 'bug'. Every layer crafted before a server restart it will result on a 'buggy' segment if I use it AFTER the server restart... sounds weird but I think they messed something up putting live lasts GUs.

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 am

Attoy wrote:
thegreywolfe wrote:I'd double check the resources used for the segments just in case. It sounds like your primus layers were just fine, but you may have slipped under a percentage point on one of your resources. When you're searching for resources here, your doing consider cap and 96 right?
Sure, of course. However I found the bug... if I can call it 'bug'. Every layer crafted before a server restart it will result on a 'buggy' segment if I use it AFTER the server restart... sounds weird but I think they messed something up putting live lasts GUs.
Ah, ok then