Armorsmith Guards for SWGAide

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

JaecenSunrunner
Early Adopter

Re: Armorsmith Guards for SWGAide

Post by JaecenSunrunner » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Gotcha. Thanks Zimoon, love this program :)

[EDIT] Removed wrong quote. Whoops :oops:
Last edited by JaecenSunrunner on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Thanks, we all appreciate your feedback :D
Zimoon wrote:Each line by itself if the experimental weighs differ.

You may want to consider how important a line is, if it is never considered I guess nobody want to pay attention anyway. But if it is important it must have a guard by itself.

/Zimoon
Just wanted to clarify, each schematic does not need a guard by itself. You will probably find a lot of
Steel: CD/OQ 66/33
in a bunch of schematics. As long as the resource class and weighs are the same they can share the guard. Use the notes field to list the schematics if you feel that is necessary.

/Zimoon

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Completely redid the original post and Guards. Thanx to all that gave me some good feedback

Kirneh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Kirneh » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Thanks for the update to your guard list.
I read you used JnF to get what resources you need. Not that I would bring your mood down, but within in this -> Thread johnstillson already created a complete list of AS resources.

I later merged the AS and WS lists including the stat values needed. Maybe that list will help you for the future.

List is in Excel-Format.
Download it!

While writing this, I recognized an error on type 2 WS resources. The Tab says for type 2 "SR - OQ", but thats wrong. It should read as "OQ - SR". Will be fixed this evening.
Burn the land, boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me!

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Kirneh wrote:Thanks for the update to your guard list.
I read you used JnF to get what resources you need. Not that I would bring your mood down, but within in this -> Thread johnstillson already created a complete list of AS resources.

I later merged the AS and WS lists including the stat values needed. Maybe that list will help you for the future.

List is in Excel-Format.
Download it!

While writing this, I recognized an error on type 2 WS resources. The Tab says for type 2 "SR - OQ", but thats wrong. It should read as "OQ - SR". Will be fixed this evening.
Thx. Yep, I had seen that thread but it doesnt show schematics and a few other resource "types". Its a little more list friendly as well so I can use the Excell highlighter function to mark which ones I have entered as guards
Here is what I gathered from JnF:
Attachments
WS stats.csv
(21.75 KiB) Downloaded 371 times

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Curiosity got the better of me and I did some digging. Seems JnF was a good starting point but I am seeing some inaccuacies in schematics and different component %'s.

For instance JnF reports Inert Petrochemical OQ100%---Schmatics - Double-Bladed Second Generation Lightsaber, Orveth Gas Cartridge, Second Generation Lightsaber, Standard Heavy Weapon Core, Standard Ranged Weapon Core, Two-Handed Second Generation Lightsaber

Gas cartridge is actually 50/50 CD/OQ and Double-Bladed Second Generation Lightsaber is 33/66 CD/OQ

I am at work ATM so I can't verify the 33/67 that I have been inputing for my WS guards. Need to know if in game schematic is 33/66 or 33/67. not that it matters tremendously but for accuracy sake I want to get it right.

Either way.....like I stated above....it was a good starting point

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Dang it!!! Did some primliminary research and it seems JnF for some reason is reporting alot of messed up %'s.

Found this out after having gone through 75% of the WS list.
I guess I will have to go back over what I have so far and check it out

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:53 pm

If I in any way have misunderstood anything with the %, please let me know. I certainly want SWGAide to do it right from start. I will follow any updates here.

/Zimoon

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Zimoon wrote:If I in any way have misunderstood anything with the %, please let me know. I certainly want SWGAide to do it right from start. I will follow any updates here.

/Zimoon
Naw its not you.....if you look at the WS_stats file I uploaded a few posts ago. You will see that there are some weird %'s. At the time I thought they were wierd but I have been doing alot of this at work during slow times and so didnt have access to my SWG to verify.

All I did was use JnF, selected Munitions basically, then went to what to harvest today Tab. Then all I did was copy the 2 LEFT hand columns that have schematics and their resource %'s. I just transfered those 2 columns to a blank worksheet and then printed them out. Seems most of the AS schematics use the 50/50 rule and most of the WS use the 33/66. however what I got was 58/42, 91/9, 64/36 and a bunch of other weird %'s

I will go back and verify the AS guards but I believe those are ok. Its just the WS guards I was working on that are messed up.

Ill keep you posted.....And special thanx to Kirneh for pointing me in the right direction

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Tue May 12, 2009 2:02 am

Can someone repost the guide. I tried too get it but it 'no longer' downloadble.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue May 12, 2009 6:13 am

I believe this is an issue for Sobuno or Slyvampy, to restore the file. Possibly its name or the link got corrupt in the server transition. The list of guards is in the first post.

/Zimoon

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tech Twin » Wed May 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Great work on these Gaurds, RebelDawg. You've inspired me to create a set of guards for my Engineering and Structures toons. And since I'm a little slow at work right now I thought I get started by checking out the frame work on your .cvs since I can't open SWGAide to get the guard help file.

But I can't DL it. Says its not there? Any idea why this is?

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

For some unknown reason, most attachments were lost in the server migration :/

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tech Twin » Wed May 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Ah, okies.

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

Sgtfugu
Novice Crafter

Post by Sgtfugu » Mon May 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Hmm, is it just me or, how do i add the files to the program ?
-Lost, me, naaa-