*STARSIDER* Lidium Extrusive Ore

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Hambone'
Novice Crafter

*STARSIDER* Lidium Extrusive Ore

Post by Hambone' » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Vendor on Fort Farpoint Valley in tat (5390, -1476) are stocked with Lidium Extrusive Ore.
Stats:
cold: 669
decay: 669
heat: 706
malleability: 344
OQ: 988*
shock: 682
tough: 776

Perfect for item storage droids.

This is my first post so I just wanted to introduce myself as well and say hello to everyone!

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: *STARSIDER* Lidium Extrusive Ore

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Hi there and welcome around :D

You do not really need to tell the resources here, but http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/current_resources.php is OK, submit them through any of the input features :)

/Zimoon

MachineZed
Novice Crafter

Post by MachineZed » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 am

I miss the old hunts for Lidium Extrusive Ore, dropping as many harvestors as I could, and employing harvestors to collect me some more. And Dioxis Gas were the 2 most rare spawns that we needed.

Saddly they since have added the Level 7 Schems that only need nonspecific resources and do the same thing as the L6 Item and Data modules.

Rasal
Novice Crafter

Post by Rasal » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:52 pm

MachineZed wrote:I miss the old hunts for Lidium Extrusive Ore, dropping as many harvestors as I could, and employing harvestors to collect me some more. And Dioxis Gas were the 2 most rare spawns that we needed.

Saddly they since have added the Level 7 Schems that only need nonspecific resources and do the same thing as the L6 Item and Data modules.
It is kinda silly, isn't it? I hope they take another look at those Level 7 modules, with resource requirements and functionality.