Where are the Radiant ISDs?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Where are the Radiant ISDs?

Post by gelgamesh » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:12 am

First, I can't find any ISDs. Am I looking in the right place on the bazaar:
under /deeds
under /droids
we only got demolition,battle, station, and ent. assistant droids for sale. this was in the vendor locations area... no one sells a droid for less than 20k, what's up with that?

Second, you guys were right (see http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=543), but I shall ask anyway. One of the goals for 'mastering' (and I use the term lightly) DE was to contribute to the resource section of the Dev link. Problem is I can't craft an ISD... I have the schematic in my datapad to no avail. With my 'station' droid called, the weapon/droid/generic tool doesn't show an ISD in the craftable listings (hint: I also noticed that the nav. comp.s only go up to v3... where are v4, v5, and v6?) I also targeted an 'open' personal crafting station at someone else's house. yes, my droid was put away and the station was a droid/weapon/generic, as was my tool. Can someone kick me in the right direction? :oops:

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:53 am

Are you a cl 90 Engineer?

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by gelgamesh » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:46 pm

I'll have to recheck that...
I respecced from struc and the profession wheel was full, but i'll double check. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait til after thanksgiving...visiting my brother for the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving, All!!!!

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:36 am

gee... I can't remember fully but I seem to think that the it doesn't live with the rest of the droid chassis in the tool. I will have to log into my Engineer and find out soon.
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by gelgamesh » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:05 am

False Alarm!
I must have run into a glitch, or i wasn't holding my mouth just right. It came up just fine today. I forget that sometimes the best solution is to reboot. Thanks for your replies!

VOTE: Savacc for coolest guy on these forums. 8)

Jhaerel
Novice Crafter

Post by Jhaerel » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:57 am

Just a recommendation:

Most people sell ISD's crated. So your best bet is to search for the term surv droid or something similar.

Jh

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by gelgamesh » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:45 am

Thanks for the rec:
I checked /factory crates...nada. I get the impression Radiant is very cut throat when it comes to our traders. and thanks for your post, elsewise I would have never seen Sav's crayola feature to his Wet Foam Noodle of Doom™. ROFL!...ow, my side hurts! :lol:

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:38 am

The Wet Foam Noodle of DoomTM is the property of MTD, and I would never presume to use it without permission.

Madi had the "Rolled up newspaper" that he gave to Aria. I cant remmember what Byke used. Im not sure what "Instrumant of Moderation" I am supposed to use. I think I am supposed to come up with my own. I am open to suggestions.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:26 am

Savacc wrote:... Im not sure what "Instrumant of Moderation" I am supposed to use. I think I am supposed to come up with my own. I am open to suggestions.
Coming from Scandinavia, with reindeers all over the place (northish at least) I would suggest the Laplander lasso or a Sami whip. Ask Santa to have one ;)

/Z

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:36 am

Zimoon wrote:
Savacc wrote:... Im not sure what "Instrumant of Moderation" I am supposed to use. I think I am supposed to come up with my own. I am open to suggestions.
Coming from Scandinavia, with reindeers all over the place (northish at least) I would suggest the Laplander lasso or a Sami whip. Ask Santa to have one ;)

/Z
Hmmm, Im not scandinavian.
I used to play the alto sax a long time ago. How about The Saxaphone of Retribution?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 am

Maybe my grammar is inappropriate, >> I << am from Scandinavia ;)
/Z

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:01 am

Zimoon wrote:Maybe my grammar is inappropriate, >> I << am from Scandinavia ;)
/Z
I know, but since Im not scandinavian, Raindeer S&M toys didnt seem appropriate for me to use. :wink:

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by gelgamesh » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:56 am

How about the Dah'bow Dice of Misfortune. Then you can randomly moderate posts! :wink:

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:17 am

gelgamesh wrote:How about the Dah'bow Dice of Misfortune. Then you can randomly moderate posts! :wink:
I am apalled that you would suggest that my moderation has any "random" quality about it. :shock: :wink: :roll:

gelgamesh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by gelgamesh » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:13 am

Now how could I suggest that after just voting you the coolest guy on the forums :lol: