Hurlothrombic Inert Gas?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

Hurlothrombic Inert Gas?

Post by Nitebytes » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 am

Hey all,
I wanted to make a hand sampling module for my droid, and set a guard for looked up Hurlothrombic gas. As far as I can make there's only been 10 reported spawns of this gas on my server (Eclipse) 9 of them have no dates attached, and the last dated spawn date is 4 years ago. Have SOE pulled the plug on that gas type or is it just rare as hens teeth? (Or am I a dunce and misread the data here on swgcraft?)
Thanks all.
Server: Eclipse
Guild: Orion
Toons:
Cha'guar Gotha'kon:- Engineer and Geneticist
Kay'leigh:- Dancer, Musician & Plastic Surgeon
Quay-Shi:- Gun for Hire & Interior Designer
Kay'le:- Naritus Refugee, Medic & Beastmaster

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Hurlothrombic Inert Gas?

Post by Sobuno » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 am

List of all Hurlothrombic spawns for all servers, sorted by date it was added to the site in descending order (Newest first): http://swgcraft.org/dev/find_resources. ... =&s=av&o=1

Only for Eclipse: http://swgcraft.org/dev/find_resources. ... =&s=av&o=1

Conclusion: Yes, you seem to have misread the data, there was a spawn on your server 23 days ago :)

Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

Post by Nitebytes » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 am

OK..that was stoopid of me.
I blame it for being too early in the morning - I was at the wrong end of the list and didn't see the 'next page' link!
Too many all nighters on heroics!
I'm just gonna go hide now.

Thank you for the help. :mrgreen:
Toons:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Don't know how long you have been playing SWG so I take the risk and suggest you have a look at SWGAide, the Resource panels display what's current and whatever you feed it with, the Schematics pages have several options to display what you need to harvest right now. And there are support for smoothly submitting resource data to SWGCraft, of course!

All pages have their Help page, just hit F1 when at a page you need info for. After first launch you also have an index.html file next to SWGAide.jar so you can browse them with your favorite web browser. Do that, some nifty option you want may exist, but where and how :mrgreen:

Welcome around
Zimoon

PS: I also need better Hurlo, hence I have a resource guard that will yell at me when it becomes reported to SWGCraft.

Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

Post by Nitebytes » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks zimoon, one of my guildmates pointed me to that and I'll be playing tonight, he was also kind enough to mail me some of his exported guards.
Toons:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Nitebytes wrote:Thanks zimoon, one of my guildmates pointed me to that and I'll be playing tonight, he was also kind enough to mail me some of his exported guards.
With the new additions at the Schematics panel, specifically the Today's Alert, you will get a long way. You can also build your own lists of favorite schematics, have a look at schematics assignee (I will probably rename that, tried to resemble that concept from the resource panels but .... more confusing than good).

Today I added so that if anything alerts at Today's Alert the tab for Schematics is colored, to grab your interest. Now I will just make it possible to select a profession or "assignee" as default, rather than always having the ALL-profession. Before another update I will also fix a problem with mails, a limitation described in the SWGAide forum board at this site.

Feedback, suggestions, whatever, is always welcomed. And anybody that has something to contribute is more than welcome :D

Zimoon