What do you keep stocked

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Ideha
Novice Crafter

What do you keep stocked

Post by Ideha » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Hey all, I am trying to figure out the Droid Market. It seems like Swoops and AB-1's sell alot, but what aobut the droid parts. I put battereis up and once i get my parts completed make, make some factory runs on the BH Droids. But what about custimization kits and repair kits.

i still need to start exploring the GCW on Startstrider, but do poeple use combat droids? Will they after the patch even. I may be just reading things wrong, but it seems to me like you can get a cl90 pet, but only use a CL60 droid.

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Re: What do you keep stocked

Post by Tech Twin » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 pm

I keep some vehicles on hand, they don't sell that often. I keep tons of customization kits of all kinds and batteries and they sell more often than the vehicles. I sell droids fairly well and am expecting that to get better with the updrade. And I sell several 100k of electonric components a week. Capped Micro sensor suites sell well.

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

Dea
Novice Crafter

Re: What do you keep stocked

Post by Dea » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Well, I can't make the best droids, so I just sell the components that other traders need and do very well at it. I personally buy combat droids on all my toons, and love the new ones that are CL90. So even though I'm a DE, I still buy mine from others. With all the new droids, and several new vehicles, that should be the way to go right now.