NEW TO DE RESOURCES HELP FOR BM CRAFTING

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Moahdi
Novice Crafter

NEW TO DE RESOURCES HELP FOR BM CRAFTING

Post by Moahdi » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:15 pm

I am new to DE respeced from Architect and tryng to make elemental fuse with high purity which require 80% oq and 20% DR but highest OQ gemstone I can find is 949 and highest Radio active is 958 OQ any ideas for those of you that have achieve 1.0 purity ones what I should be looking for I am on the Shadowfire Server.

jt26077
Intermediate Crafter

Re: NEW TO DE RESOURCES HELP FOR BM CRAFTING

Post by jt26077 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 pm

I have tested a little bit with trial and error, and from what I can tell (with the 80%/20% schematics) you'd need about 945+ OQ and 830+ DR to cap those items. This is assuming you have the +4% resource quality expertise.

You mentioned one thing that struck me as odd though... you say you need Gemstones and Radioactives for this schematic, but the only one I know of that takes only those 2 resources with a 80OQ/20DR ratio is the Element Process Filter. That schematic belongs to the domestics trader though, not the engineer. The engineer has the Element Processing System Fuse, but the resources it takes are gemstones, ore, and copper with a 50OQ/50UT ratio.