It's the board's birthday!

The purpose of this board is for any announcements by the developers. Only developers can start topics on this board.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Re: It's the board's birthday!

Post by Sobuno » Wed May 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Kymethraa wrote:Grats!
I wish I had known about this version of the SWGCraft...still been using the old site for a while now.
THIS newer version contains buckets of awesomeness.
Thanks, we try our best :)

Unfortunately, we do not have unlimited amounts of time so development is slow at times, but we're moving forward one bit (Okay, byte!) at a time

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Wed May 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Sobuno wrote:
Kymethraa wrote:Grats!
I wish I had known about this version of the SWGCraft...still been using the old site for a while now.
THIS newer version contains buckets of awesomeness.
Thanks, we try our best :)

Unfortunately, we do not have unlimited amounts of time so development is slow at times, but we're moving forward one bit (Okay, byte!) at a time
I notice a lot of the "help" text files seem missing, perhaps someone could compile a list of whats needed and users could help out by writing and posting them somewhere on the forums for checking etc.?

I realise this wont reduce the programming side but it would help flesh the site out a bit.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed May 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Actually, it's all the help files that are missing. I believe Zimoon also mentioned this recently, and yes, I'd prefer the users wrote the help as I do not use the system myself (I only code it and may have a strange way of viewing the pages).

Anyway, time to sleep!